OWERRI GET GSM NUMBERS OF ANY LOCATION FOR YOUR CAMPAIGN AND CRUSADES
EVEN NUMBERS OF YOUR LOCAL GOVERNMENT

To: All online and
Offline marketers,
Inventors, Publicists,
Politicians, etc.

Hello,
And Welcome!

-Do you know the quickest, fastest, cheapest, safest, and most reliable way to advertise your products and services; inventions; public enlightenments; campaigns; crusades etc?

-Do you know the best way to ensure your adverts get read every time you advertise?

-Do you know how best to reach over 80 million people daily with just one click of the mouse?

-Do you know where to spend the cheapest advertising yet obtain excellent results?

What if I could show you how best to reach out to over 80 million people daily and get immediate responses!

The future of advertising belongs to sms advertising; text message advertising; gsm advertising; text messaging. They are all one and the same thing.

The average Nigerian is soaked up with adverts from when he gets up in the morning till when he or she retires at night. There are adverts everywhere—Television, Radio, Newspapers, Fliers, handbills, catalogues, sign boards, bill boards, posters, T-shirts, shirts, wrappers, shoes—the list is just endless.

It’s the same set of people you want to reach out to with something of value. Remember no body has the time to stop and check out what you’ve got to offer. Yet your offer is the best deal they’ll ever get; if only they’d give you a little more audience.

How then do you eke out that little bit of audience you eagerly need?

Discover the Power of 21st Century Advertising

With gsm advertising you don’t need to knock on your prospects’ doors and wait expecting a favourable answer. You just barge in on them (please don’t barge in, even if you can. Just politely enter) even if they are in the loo.

They’d have to put on their Television if you are coming in through the TV; put on their radio if you are on air; buy the papers if you use the dailies; be outdoors if you are anywhere outside. But if you are advertising via sms they don’t need to be at any specific place to hear you out.

And don’t forget how attached we all are to our gsm phones. Everybody opens every text message they get. It’s as good as impossible for your audience to not at least hear you out first. Your text message advert is like a shadow on your potential customers. They see your offer all the time.

Bulk sms advertising—sending one advert to thousands, and even millions of gsm subscribers-- has been around for some time now, and the Nigerian market still remains hugely untapped. Imagine having access to over 80 million gsm phone users. Boy, what a market!

I can send bulk sms for you and generate numbers

My Indispensable Offer

Just imagine your sms advert is ready. Well written, body, and call to action. You load the message up on your page; select number of message recipients—5,000. And discover to your utter surprise that there’s just no list of gsm numbers available to you to send out your advert to. You’d turn scarlet red I bet!

But not to worry, I’d always be there to save your bacon.

From my years of developing computer softwares, I have developed a system that generates unique and viable gsm numbers like clock work.

This system can generate for me 1 million viable gsm phone numbers in less than 30 minutes. Each and every one of them unique—no duplicate numbers, and all numbers currently in use.

In another 30 minutes I can also come up with another 1 million phone numbers all entirely different from the first set of numbers.

The Benefits of this Offer to You

Permit me to quickly outline some of the benefits you stand to gain by my offer:

- Unique set of gsm phone numbers each time. Every time I generate a set of numbers, they are all entirely different from any other set. You never get duplicate numbers.

- Every phone number generated is currently in use. Some programming technique in this system ensures that every phone number generated is currently in use. You never dial any of the numbers and hear: “The number you have dialed is incorrect or does not exist.”

- You don’t have to wait for the phone numbers. 1 million gsm phone numbers takes less than 30 minutes to generate. You get the phone numbers instantly.

- With this service you will have the widest reach with whatever offer you have. All you need do is say how many phone numbers you need.

- This software generates gsm phone numbers of every network. All networks. If you are an international marketer, I can serve you as well. Just tell me the countries you want to reach out to.

- You get your advert out and build a customer list very fast. Just imagine how much time it would cost to get a list of 1 million gsm phone numbers other than this means.

- It cost you next to nothing.

The cost of each phone number generated is N2.00k, and the minimum amount of numbers you can place an order for is 3,000.

Just N2.00k per gsm phone number. And you get a

Bonus for Ordering

Yes, for every order you place before feb 15. 2011 you get 100 extra gsm phone numbers generated for you free of charge. That would be 100 extra free gsm phone numbers for every 1,000 numbers you order.

I’m offering this Bonus Because,

If you really want to reach out to your potential customers the easiest, fastest, quickest, cheapest, and most viable way, you are going to be needing my services for some time. And I have decided to be giving you the best of service because this is my job.

You concentrate on building your business and I concentrate on helping you publish it. This bonus starts me out on my service to you. And it comes good for every order you place between now and December 15.

Advertise your products, services, and offers via bulk sms now!

Ordering Instructions

call Emmanuel on 08165046676
GSM Numbers Format

Your requested gsm phone numbers will be sent to you in notepad format to your e-mail inbox. After each phone number I will put the next number on the next line. This gives you one phone number per line. If you are ordering for 1,000 phone numbers, I will send you two notepad files;
1.) 1,000 lines of gsm phone numbers. And
2.) 100 lines of your free bonus gsm phone numbers.

If for any reason you don’t want your phone numbers in this format, just let me know what you want and I will promptly attend to your needs at no extra cost.

My e-mail ID is [email protected] Thank you for your time,
P.S. : The days of building the best mouse trap and waiting for the world to beat a path to your doorpost is long gone. Today, you’ve got to show people what you’ve got even if they already know. Think about Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Glo, MTN, Shell, etc.

P.P.S.: Cash in on this unique offer and get more done for less before the bonus expires, NOW!