+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: "Aren't You Worth N50,000--N1,000,000 Consistent Income Just The Way You Are?"

"Aren't You Worth N50,000--N1,000,000 Consistent Income Just The Way You Are?"

Hi Friends,
    My Dynamic, Ambitious, Invincible and Potential-Million-Dollar$$$-Producers!!! This is your brother, colleague & fellow Career/Self Development ally in arms: JAMES ANTHONY N.

To Start:Why Are You Not Yet Successful? Why Are You Not Yet Earning Big Money In A Super Career Or In A Business Of Your Own? Why Aren't You Able To Sack Your Boss, Win Big, Earn Big Successfully And Be Happy?

You Can Really Be Highly Successful In Anything You Set Your Heart Upon To Accomplish. Forget The Excuses Of Your Lack Of Higher Education, Connections Or Capital. Those things are all good but they will turn to perishable stuff ONCE YOU LACK THE ONE THING THAT IS NEEDFUL. And that is "SKILL".

There is something called "SKILLFUL LIVING"*****.The future belongs to skillful communicators. An ordinary product off the counter could be turned into Gold the next moment in the hands of a Skillful Communicator = 'MARKETER'. Did you know that an average engineer or any professional earns 85% more 'cos of his added ABILITY / SKILL in handling people and 15% only for technical proficiency? It sounds like Salesmanship, doesn't it ? Well for your sake Salesmanship is Statesmanship, Skillmanship, Wealthmanship, Winmanship, Cashmanship, Bizmanship, Goldmanship; it's Applied Public Relations of the highest order. A Most Amazing Powerful Big Money! Money!! Money!!! Making Tool.

You didn't know? I thought as much knowing it's one course they still don't teach as part of most degrees. The fine principles of Salesmanship [which you could easily grab if you will] made a huge difference in the legendary careers of two men; one void of this amazing skill lost a whopping fortune of $53,900,000. While the other sold billions of pounds sterlings of very identical services with great ease.

With this Amazing Skill at your finger tips who dare says you Couldn't Earn Big Money Just The Way You Are? Seeing its been Proven and Yet Hidden From Many Who Actually Need It Most. And Swam In Wealth All His Life.

I used it and dragged MONEY in a Bagco Super sack until my arm ache d and muscle pulled in the process. You could even do better using it to ADD VALUE to your Already Loaded Life, Business Or Career.

Listen, Real Big Money Has Only One Culture, It Could Only Be Attracted And then It Flows In That Direction.So Big Money Understands Only one Language.The Language of "ADDED VALUE" Real Big Money Has Only One Attitude. The Attitude Of Permanently Flowing to VALUE!!!

Don't look for mysteries and secrets from Tibet or Ancient Egypt or anywhere. It's just VALUE! Want to add VALUE? Do and MONEY Will Surely Flow to YOU! anywhere, Anytime, Anything You choose Doing.

Like to Walk with me to this IRRESISTIBLE GOLDMINE YOU COULD NEVER WALK AWAY FROM IN YOUR RIGHT MIND? No One Ever Could,It"s Power.
    Many Others Easily Learn On The Run Why Not YOU?

Contacting Me from this forum beats me hands down bending backwards to assist our Naijahotjobs - forumites. Why? I also have a soft spot, I love my country and that is YOU. If You Care About Your Success and Happiness, God Even Does MORE!!! Enjoy Wealth & Good Success.Keeping It Godly. Thanks. I remain at: j.anthony77@ yahoo.com or call-07093084395.

My! My!!

Re: "Aren't You Worth N50,000--N1,000,000 Consistent Income Just The Way You Are?"

What exactly is your idea and advice? Please come out more clearly, we're all interested in making it big. Thanks for your concern.

+ Reply