Aid in research project, thesis and mini-project—diploma, undergraduate and postgraduate students of the economics, finance, political science, international relations, business administration and management, statistics, mass communication, actuarial sciences, accountancy and others
Questionnaire development and construction
Descriptive analysis and studies
Social science and management modelling
Also we offer statistical and business analytic support, training with the use of the following softwares: stata, Eviews, SPSS, Epi-Info, DAD, Tanagra, Microsoft excel forecasting and LimDep
Data Mining and Sorting
Econometric and Statistical Data Analysis
Econometric Modelling and Model Specification
Interpretation of Econometric and Statistical Results
Preparation of Economic Results
Research Project Development
Front-line Target Disciplines: Economics, Finance, Business Management, Statistics and Allied Sciences.
For Training, Research Support and Consultancy Services
[email protected]
Business, statistical and Economic modeling, health (Biometrics) and management analytics

Stata fee range.15, 000-25,000
Eviews fee range 10,000-15,000
SPSS fee range 9,000-18,000
Epi-Info and Tanagra 10,000-14.000
Excel forecast 10,000-12,000
Forecast Pro which is at the same level with SAS and SyStat the industry Business analytics software recently installed in my firm and used for pricing analytics, value chain, fraud analytics and business Intelligence---40,000 and above.
Microfit In view

Just to inform you that this is a career for those who are committed and passionate, people who i exposed to these softwares have gone places even ahead of me cos in life there are certain things that u need to learn and await the precious moment-when opportunity meets high level preparedness if you are ready call me on 08063944177 Presently am on work leave so that will avail you the chance to meet me at home rather than in an official environs...I currently reside at Ajah and just finished training some PhD students of LBS in the use of SPSS and Forecast Pro for simulation.

In addition, we offer assistance for students (undergraduate, postgraduate and diploma) that wants to write their project thesis or dissertation with the use of questionnaires, descriptive, ANOVA, correlation and regression, business models and methods, Advanced econometric and statistical methods, policy impact evaluation technique, fundamentals and application of credit scoring, fraud analytics and price analytics
Currently the Redeemers University, Bowen, university of Stellenbosch, ashton Business School, Unilag and partly others are under our radar and few consulting firms scattered at the lagos metropolis.
PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE UPWARDS OR DOWNWARDS DEPENDING ON AREAS OF STUDY INTENT
This is my means of livelihood....are u ready?

CONTAC INFO
Mr KINGSLEY
[email protected]
Twitter: ukwuoma kingsley