+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: PROFIT-CLICKING: The SAFEST and MOST RELIABLE way to make money online (PLEASE READ)

PROFIT-CLICKING: The SAFEST and MOST RELIABLE way to make money online (PLEASE READ)

Hello NaijaHotJobbers,

First of all I want to thank the house for the information I saw on this job site 3 years ago. I got my present job through this website, THANK YOU ALL.

In appreciation I want to introduce everyone to PROFITCLICKING. The SAFEST and the MOST RELIABLE way to make money online.
    PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT A SCAM. I WORK WITH AIRTEL.

Attached to this post is a FREE 6-page word document (NO VIRUS, IT IS SAFE) with all the information you need.

Please read through. In case you still dont understand any of the details in the document or you need further clarification, please send me a mail at: [email protected]

TO ALL THE ADMINISTRATOR OF THIS JOB FORUM:
    Hello Administrators. To Prove that I am not lying, I kindly ask you guys to investigate and do your own little research on profit clicking for the benefit of your other members. I am a beneficiary of the system. I also have 7 of my office collegues who joined the system months before me. We have never lost money and we have made more than the amount we initially put.

If you are on Facebook, you can request to join profit clicking facebook group (https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/pcworldwide/). You would meet more than 7000 people from more than 120 countries in the world (including Nigerians) who are already making money from the system. You would discover the system is GENUINE and a SUSTAINABLE one.

JOINING PROFIT CLICKING

(Please download and read the attached document first)

For you to join PC, you have to be referred by an existing member. If you have a brother of sister that is already on Profit-Clicking, tell them to send you their referral link.

1.If you don’t have anyone to refer you, kindly feel free to use my own referral link.
    Just click on the link below OR Copy and the link in your web-browser.
    http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=B5GbUuhMGs

2. You would be taken to a webpage. Please Scroll down a little bit. On the right side, you would see a section “Take a FREE test drive on us”. Fill you details and click on the BLUE submit button “Buy Traffic and Get Paid”.

3. You would be taken to another page where you would put your password and security PIN Code. You have to agree to their terms by clicking on “I AGREE”.

4. Click on “Let’s Go”.

5. You would be sent a verification link in your email. Login to your email and Please take note of your member ID. Click on the verification link in the mail profit clicking sent to you. That’s all.

You can get more of the details in the FREE document I attached.

Thank you and Congrats!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re: PROFIT-CLICKING: The SAFEST and MOST RELIABLE way to make money online (PLEASE RE

Hello Guys,

I forgot to add that there is presently a special-offer going on in profit clicking.

Normally you make 2% of your initial investment on Mondays-Fridays and 1% for Saturday & Sundays.

For new members joining now, you would be making 3% of your initial investment EVERYDAY. All you need to do is to fund your wallet between now and December 25th.

TO CONFIRM THAT I AM NOT LYING TO YOU GUYS:

1. Do your own personal research and also visit their website: www.profitclicking.com

2. Request to join the worldwide facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/pcworldwide/ and ask the existing members from more than 120 different countries if what I said is true or not.

THIS IS NOT A SCAM. IT IS REAL.

+ Reply