+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Ngho job for graduates in lagos

Ngho job for graduates in lagos

A major Non Governmental Health Organization (NGHO) in Lagos is currently recruiting graduates that will help achieve its goal in the country.

Applications are invited from graduates who will be ready to take their carrier to the next level as every successful candidates will be fully involved with the company's day to day social, and economic activities.

Note: Every application will be carefully considered, but applicants from Medical, Economics, Computing, and Social fields of studies will have better chance of being employed.

Applicants should send their detailed CV to [email protected]

Re: Ngho job for graduates in lagos

Like me, you should succeed!

IT'S TIME WE THINK OUT OF THE BOX, WHAT IF THERE ARE NO ORGANIZATIONS WITH JOB OPENINGS? JOB CREATION IS THE ANSWER. I TRIED IT AND I GOT IT RIGHT UNDER FOUR MONTHS AS AN INDEPENDENT DISTRIBUTOR OF TASLY...LET ME MENTOR YOU TO SUCCESS, REMEMBER, YOU ARE YOUR OWN BOSS, LIKE ME YOU CAN STILL MOONLIGHT IN OTHER JOBS AND ACTIVITIES AND STILL EARN BIG.WITH JUST ABOUT N10K YOU ARE ON THE PATH TO SUCCESS. I AM THE CEO OF CONTROL IDEAS CONSULTING A FIRM OF CERTIFIED (www.controlideasconsulting.com.www.educationnewsnigeria.com) INFORMATION SYSTEMS AUDITORS AND FRAUD CONTROL EXPERTS AND EDUCATION NEWS NIGERIA, IF I FIND THIS OPPORTUNITY OF MAKING MORE MONEY AND STAYING HEALTHY WORTH MY WHILE THEN YOU SHOULD! REACH ME ON 08030406268, 08022666529.[email protected],[email protected]. LETS MAKE THE FUTURE HAPPEN!

http://11term.com/ref.php?page=act/ref&invcod=8886

+ Reply