+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: I am a proffessional movies scrip writter anyone who want shld contact me .

I am a proffessional movies scrip writter anyone who want shld contact me .

I hv with me a current true life stories dat can earn u movie directors millions...it is real plz call me direct for booking and writting or composing and new script on 08066886052.thanx.miss Rose

Re: I am a proffessional movies scrip writter anyone who want shld contact me .

I know a guy in Enugu that is into the entertainment business- he also buys scripts. He picked up some of mine- how I make ends meet. The bible says that there is more blessing in giving than in receiving, and I know if I help, something better will come my way. I dunno how good you are cos he's kind of hard and I wouldn't want a situation where I'd refer you and he won't listen to me again; but if you really are that good, I can hook you up. send me a msg in my inbox and we'll see how far this goes, ok?
    No advance fees whatsoever, so I won't ask for a dime, and neither would he. If you're good, you'll get paid better than anywhere else. He owns hi own company and they've done some pretty tight films, produced some artists and even done some videos with the biggest and best in Naija. Just send a msg and I'll see how you can get connected to him. If you make it.... and I hope you will, it would be one less person to drag the job market with me lol
    V

+ Reply