+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: GREAT NEED FOR A MEDICAL INTERVENTION

GREAT NEED FOR A MEDICAL INTERVENTION

I know that if man with AS genotype marries to a woman with AS genotype, they have 25% chances of giving birth to a child with SS genotype, for every pregnancy. I also know that one can determine the foetus genotype and abort. I also know that this can be determined through Aminocintesis.

My question now are:
    1. How reliable and safe is this test? can the woman risk losing her life in the process? How expensive is the test?
    2. Is there any other means giving birth to an SS child can avoided, after two AS couples have gotten married?
    3. Can any of these tests be done in Nigeria?
    4. Is there any major risk involved in abortion, medically? If yes where?

I have AS genotype and just got married to a woman with AS genotype. Please I need your answers, especially medical practitioners.

Re: GREAT NEED FOR A MEDICAL INTERVENTION

Mr Man, why shld u make such nastic mistake in dis jet & technological world. U dnt need Medical personel to orientate u bcos illiterate can even giv u ful seminar abt d consequences. My brother, which hospital in Naija dat can offer u such service. Even if there is, hw abt d cost? Hhm, if u knw sufferings dat ss patients are going thru in life, u wil always curse their parents dat brought dem to dis life upon risking 'mata of life' on d basis of Love! No, no, no, dis is nt luv; it's wickednes, heartles & selfishnes! Frankly speaking, Medically there is soln theoreticaly but it's easy dat way. For nw, u need divine interventn. Call ur God to intervene eitha by giving u grace nt to have one or change genotype of eitha u or ur wife. May God help u.

D deed has bn done, bt u guys shld hv known better, esp ur wife who'd have 2 bear more. Nway, nothing's too difficult for God. And, note- abortion is sin. Jus live on good diet, esp ur wife, pray n hv ur children wen dey come, God'l help u.

MAKE GOD YOUR FRIEND.

as a PHARMACIST my advice to u is

yes i agree with u the did has been done,just make sure u and ur wife take HAEMATINICS before and after conception,untill the baby is born,this will help build up ur blood cells whereby suppressing those weak blood cell, and also eat healthy food too,i bet u,there will be no ss child in your family, finally,always put it into prayers.it is well my brother,life still goes on.enjoy.

+ Reply