You must have a liberty reserve or perfectmoney online account with money in it or can fund it to get started. This is a paying company that you do not need to panic of for now. They are still paying that is why I am willing to give it out to people who have some money they do not want to use soonest. For people who do not have liberty reserve account or perfectmoney account and do not know how to fund it here in Nigeria, I will give you the details on how to get started and have fund in it which you will use to invest with the company. You just need one of the accounts, and I will prefer you use the former.This company is registered in United Kingdom. For the first two months, you will be receiving a total interest of 84% every 30 days. At the end of this period, your principal is returned back to you, which you can still re-invest to continue receiving your 84% every 30 days. All you do once you have started, is to continue to re-invest every 60 days to keep earning your 84% every 30 days. However, I am not given out this info at a free cost. To get it, you will pay me N4500 or $30 liberty reserve. For those who are interested only, send email to: [email protected] to get my payment details.