A major trial at University College in London and published by the European Heart Journal has proved for the first time that people who get stressed are likely to get heart disease. Cardiologist Professor Avijit Lahiri said “This study shows a clear cut relationship between stress and silent coronary artery heart disease. This is the first clear proof”
The study found that people suffering from stress were twice more likely to have narrowed arteries than those who remained calm. Truthfully, Nigerian works more than they rest, but the question is why? Some of the reasons are:
• I have so much obligations to fulfill to my family,company,churh,govt. and others
• I need to earn more money
• Nobody is there for me

But does it really mean that we have to stop engaging ourselves in activities that are surrounded by STRESS? The answer is capital NO!
The consequences of STRESS (known as wahala!!!)
• Damages the arteries
• Triggers heart attack
• Leading to stroke
• Untimely death
• Makes one look older than his/her normal chronological age.
• Wrinkles of the skin. etc

Every problem carries one thousand and one solutions on her back. From the stable of Careful Clinical Diagnostics centre, we offer a quick painless one-stop solution using patented technology from one of the world’s leading medical manufacturers. We offer you anti-aging therapy (Turn Back Time).scientifically turning back your age, making you look and feel younger. Surprisingly? Medical Science has gone Nuclear. Our analytic arterial test and recommendations can help you maintain healthy arteries and heart.

Each client is presented with an easy to understand health report. This health report contains test results for arterial stiffness, blood pressure and BMI results, along with an estimate of biological age. The health report also contains recommendations to help in maintaining healthy arteries.

For more information on STRESS Management and Anti-Aging therapy consultation, you can contact us at #9, Abbi street, Mende, Maryland.Lagos.or call on any of these number: 08023130340, 08034735969 NOW! You can also send your comment and suggestion to [email protected]