+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: we are gratefull to GOD

we are gratefull to GOD

i want to congratulate all those who got admission through our agency to prestigious malaysian universites and are set to resume by 21st December to various government accredited universities in malaysia for masters and phd programmes and also want to say that those that are still interested can still submit their credentials and applications against july 2011 admission please only second class upper or second class lower with at least 5years experience should send their application we dont want to waste ur time and our time thank [email protected] aim is not profit making but to give Nigerians access to cheap and quality education.+60149297133

Re:

If no b scam,giv yr naija addy& dat of "malaysia" y only fone no.?

Re: we are gratefull to GOD

[/quote] what do u mean by 5 years experience? what of fresh graduates

Re:

Ask am o!

5 yrs experience means they offer admission base on your work experience, not only on excellent academic performance
    I

Guy,what is ur problem?Must u criticize my services to present yours.Why not act mature.U gave a foreign phone no to ur services that are assume to be run from Nigeria,what does that tell us and speak about u.U criticized and went on to plagiarize my subject "MALAYSIA...OH GOD WE'RE ETERNALLY GRATEFUL FOR THIS"House judge between us,who is imitating who,who is better.Thanks,i wish u all d best nd God bless.

+ Reply