+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: want to have PTDF scholarship?

want to have PTDF scholarship?

PTDF scholarship is one free and fair scholarshipi have ever seen. The secret is simple:
    Just reader harder! Scholar Friday
    E

Re: want to have PTDF scholarship?

PLEASE WAT DID U STUDY WITH? I'M WRITING THE NEXT ONE. MY EMAIL IS [email protected]

pls, house i am a computer science graduate, and i needs ptdf scholarship past question urgently....pls, a good nigerian shld send it to me via email: [email protected]

House, how do I put in for the PTDF scholarship scheme? anyone with answer(s) should please forward same to [email protected] thanks

good day house can someone wit a kind loving heart tell me how to get on with the scholarship scheme please.....

Junior Member makavelli_kamikaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by etiese
    PTDF scholarship is one free and fair scholarshipi have ever seen. The secret is simple:
    Just reader harder! Scholar Friday
    Mr man, PTDF is not as free and fair as you think. Some 2-2 graduates get it and some who dont even write the test get it too. Just thank God and wake up man.

can someone with HND apply for the scholarship as well

jeb

Quote Originally Posted by makavelli_kamikaze
    Mr man, PTDF is not as free and fair as you think. Some 2-2 graduates get it and some who dont even write the test get it too. Just thank God and wake up man.
    PTDF screening for OSS is the only true national selection exercise I have ever experienced in my entire life in Nigeria. Quote me, over 90% of her intake is on merit. Can you beat that in Nigeria? Yes, off cause I am a living testimony!
    I

jeb

Lest I forget...

Which is why when we come to the UK, we no dey carry last AT ALL!
    I

Quote Originally Posted by makavelli_kamikaze

does this mean u think 2.2 graduates are not good enough to get it? so they shd hand it out to 2.1 graduates who dont pass the test and pass over the 2.2 who scale thru so that u'd believe its on merit? the truth is, the test is tough but if u pass it, you must get it but top pple in the government have quota of their own 'personal person' that they help to get in whether they write the test or not but for all those who pass the test on merit, they take all.

pls is this scholarship open to HND Upper credit too

Junior Member makavelli_kamikaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nennyice

does this mean u think 2.2 graduates are not good enough to get it? so they shd hand it out to 2.1 graduates who dont pass the test and pass over the 2.2 who scale thru so that u'd believe its on merit? the truth is, the test is tough but if u pass it, you must get it but top pple in the government have quota of their own 'personal person' that they help to get in whether they write the test or not but for all those who pass the test on merit, they take all.
    Mr man, the application criteria is 2-1. Those who apply with 2-2 are not usually called for the test. Those who make it with 2-2 dont pass through any test. Their names are sent via telegram or cable to Abuja. Try and understand my point.

@ makavelli Mr pessimist,do not discourage does who have 2.2 not to apply. it shows that you are new on this PTDF thread! had you being following the PTDF OSS issue since the begining of this year, Had you seen the the list of the shorlisted candidates,had you seen the list of merited candidates.You will not show case your ignorance and naivete!!!!!!

Currently, i av two of my friends who made 2.2 and beneficiary of the scholarship! i av a coursemate who has just returned from UK and gainly employed.he made a 2.2.
    so mr pessimist,dont kill others dreams!!! if you want to see the shorlisted and merit list. mail me at [email protected]. i will forward it to your box

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast