Don’t waste 365days at home planning for JAMB, get into the university now so you can finish on time and gain necessary experience
to compete in the labour market.
If you want qualification that is internationally recognized at an affordable rate then I will recommend North Cyprus universities.
The universities are well ranked, affordable and flexible and the medium of communication for the programs is English.

Easter Mediterranean University (EMU) - www.emu.edu.tr
Eastern Mediterranean University is an international English medium university located in Northern Cyprus, just forty miles
south of Turkey in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea. The extensive campus is just outside the extraordinary medieval city of
Famagusta and hosts some fourteen thousand students from over sixty different countries

Admission IS STILL ON for the September Semester.
The requirements are quite simple
1. O level result (Online copy allowed)
2. International passport or Age declaration certificate
3. Completely filled application form (Will forward the form to you)
4. Completely filled scholarship form (Will forward the form to you)

After your admission and scholarship letters are out, the next thing is to effect the payment of your school fees directly
into the schools account to get your confirmation letter which is important for visa application.

New students are welcomed not only by the university, but also by International Center and also by the Nigeria Student Society (NSS),
where they can obtain all information regarding life at EMU and North Cyprus; admission, arrival, accommodation, finances and scholarship.

The services are absolutely free, no charges/fees whatsoever will be required from you, not even a kobo; for all the services I’ll be rendering.
Just want to ensure people aren’t ripped off because of their aspiration for quality education.
The last batch of names would be sent to the Embassy on the 31st of August, all payment most reach the school on or before 30th August.
You need act fast
Don’t hesitate to ask questions.

To apply, scan your documents to me along with your completed admission application and scholarship form

[email protected]