CANADIAN IMMIGRATION & GLOBAL EDUCATIONAL CONSULTING.

The United Nations regularly lists Canada as one of the countries with the best quality
of life,based on the standard of living,Life expectancy and educational level of it's population.
Canada's move toward creative excellence in culture depends on Her multilingual,multi disciplinary population.

With a population of more than 32 million,Canada absorbs more than 200,000 immigrants anually,benefiting from their diverse new background and outlooks that constantly enrich Canadian Culture and society.

Every year,Canada welcomes more than 35million visitors and thousands of new residents.

Contact MAINBRAIN INTERNATIONAL LTD(Canadian Immigration and Global Educational Consultants),for your Study and Immigration to Canada.

TESTIMONIALS

Immigration to Canada

Comment: Am very satisfied with Mainbrain services, helping my family relocate to Canada through the Federal Skilled Workers. I do recommend the excellent service of Mainbrain International to those who are planning to immigrate to Canada.
-Raman Khan (India)

Study in Canada

Comment: I am Darius Garvey. I got to know about Mainbrain International from a friend
and from the first day I called them till the day I got into Canada and even during my stay in Canada,it has been a wonderful experience. Every single staff is great. what I love most is that they are God fearing.

They facilitated my schooling,Made the admission easy to get and the Visa even easier.
Mainbrain International is truly the best.Try them and you'll be amazed!

-Darius Oyinlakemfa Garvey-Memorial University,St.John's Newfoundland,Canada

We also invite you to JOIN OUR COMMUNITY on our website: Mainbrain International | (416) 646-8481 | Canadian Immigration | Study Abroad |Study in Canada | USA | Australia | Malaysia | Spain

Mainbrain International Ltd.

Africa Office (Nigeria):

2nd Avenue, 22 Road, ‘G’Close
Opposite Texaco Bus-Stop,
Bimak Plaza, First Floor, Suite 10,
FESTAC Town, Lagos State, Nigeria
Tel: +234-1- 8135865, 08034259824,08036380305.
Email: [email protected]

Canada Office:

33 City Centre Drive, Suite 577,
Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 2N5, Canada.
Tel: +1.416.646.8481
Mainbrain International | (416) 646-8481 | Canadian Immigration | Study Abroad |Study in Canada | USA | Australia | Malaysia | Spain

America Office:

1905, Altamont Avenue,
District Height, MD 20747, Maryland, USA.
[email protected]