Study in World class Universities and colleges from $1,500 (#247,000) TO $,6000 (#990,000) current exchange rate. Accommodation inclusive. In European countries like Ukraine Belarus,Finland,Norway,Sweden,Poland,Russia,Armeni a,Norway,Montenegro,Austria,Georgia,Moldova,German y,Poland,Iceland,Estonia,Ireland,Japan,China,Mexic o,Brazil etc .Also study in Countries like Canada, UK, Australia, South Africa ,India ,Malaysia,US,Germany,China,South Korea,Dublin,Spain and many other Countries of your Choice. Courses ranging from undergraduate, Post graduate, Diplomas,Online courses, Information technology courses,computer courses . Special offer: Study medicine for less than $3000.Become a Certified English teacher in 2 months for between $1500 to $2500 with Internationally recognized Certificate accepted in over 80 countries and teach in Countries like China,Thailand,Japan,Singapore,Germany,Canada,Turk ey,Mexico,Argentina,Poland,Vietnam with salaries from $1500 to $3000 monthly and accommodation provided.Clients are assisted with Foreign exams like SAT,TOEFL that will be required with their normal Ordinary level or First Degrees .Some Universities accepts only SSCE. We have many affiliates abroad which specializes in admission placement and tourism .I also help clients to find jobs in these countries after arriving .They will be contacted by e mail about available jobs they can do and how to secure it .Some countries allow students to work and study at the same time while some allow students to work on holidays .Accredited agents available that will receive you upon arrival at the various airports which will assist students to get to the campus, accommodation and other immigration processes within and outside the airports I also arrange tourist Visas in any country of your choice with affiliation with foreign tourist companies which will assist in sending invitation, Visa processing ,hotel bookings, best comparable air tickets and the best route for transiting. Some Universities allow students to pay their fees in cash upon arrival while some allow half of the fees to be paid before arriving,some in full. I am Different from others because I only collect my charges fee of #50,000(fifty thousand naira) after admission and Visa have been granted. A refundable application fee of #10,000 is charged for the processing to commence. Before I collect both #10,000 application and #50,000 charges ONLY AFTER Visa have been approved but some students are not really serious about the admission and don’t further the processing after their admission letter have been sent. This result to great losses on my side that is the reason I insist prospective students must pay #10,000 before processing can commence as a sign of commitment. Some students also try to be smart and they refuses to pay the #50,000 charges after their Visa have been approved, I have a very strong affiliation with Most of these institutions, therefore, I can request that the admission be revoked on breach of terms thereby causing the students to loose the admission. For further inquiries, call 07040350656. or email [email protected]. Thanks for reading!