+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: South African Visa(No Down Payment)

South African Visa(No Down Payment)

If you are keen about getting a 3 -month South African visitor's visa,I can be of immense assistance.Call me on 07025161459.No visa,no payment.Visa ready in 14 days.Serious enquiry,pls.

Re: South African Visa(No Down Payment)

I am currently processing admissions for interested Nigeria willing to study in any universities in Germany for a Bachelor's,Master's and doctoral degrees.The programme is taught 100 per cent in English Language.No Knowledge of German is required.No TOEFL/IELTS.No tuition fee.However,every student is expected to pay a student enrollment fee of 270 euro when the school has offered you admission.In some cases,you may make an arrangement with the school to pay the stated 270 euro after you have obtained your student visa or when you arrive Germany for your studies.For a Bachelor's degree,you will need an SSCE(WAEC/NECO) certificate or statement of result;For a master's degree,you will need a Bachelor's degree.And for a doctoral degree,a good grade in a master's programme is required.The deadline for application is 3rd July,2011 and all documents must reach the interested universities on or before 15th July 2011.
    My service fee is 50k(it includes costs of online/paper applications to two universities, document notarisation,courier to two universities,embassy advisory services(i.e filling of visa application forms,preparation for embassy interview...etc).Please my consultancy fee can be paid in instalments.I may be reached through [email protected] or 08056230620,07025161459

Re: South African Visa(No Down Payment)

Do u prepare work permit visa for S.A . Say 3yrs above.

+ Reply