INVEST IN YOUR FUTURE NOW!
BUY AT LEAST ONE PLOT OF LAND IN DOMINION GARDENS AND PARKS.
Dear friend,
In a few days from now, 2012 will come to a definite end. At this point in time, if you are mindful of times and seasons, you will be taking stock of the year and will also be making plans for 2013.
As you are taking stock of the year’s milestones, the investments you made will probably be one of them. I sincerely hope that investment in Real Estate was one of them. But if it’s not, you have nothing to worry about; here is a unique opportunity for you to start investing In Real Estate. The payment structure is very friendly and flexible and even though the land will seem so far away today, before you know it, it will be overtaken by the rapid rate of development of the Lekki Peninsula and will become out of reach of millions of people.
I pray you will not be one of the millions.
Maybe you can learn something from these stories.
A certain family came to the Ajah neighborhood over 12 years ago when land in Thomas Estate (along the road) was still less than N80, 000 only. Their business was booming, they had three cars in the family, they could afford to buy several plots but they didn’t. The agents were begging them to buy but this place was so lonely at that time. They used to drive from VI to their house in the Oluwatedo neighborhood in less than ten minutes, at times without passing a car on the road.
Today the same land in Thomas Estate is over N25million per plot.
When they eventually bought a place in 2011 in the Oluwatedo area, they paid over N10 million with “abeg” Sir. Thank God they could still pay but just imagine how much they would be worth today if they had bought six plots for N480, 000 only by disposing one of their three cars. Six plots in Thomas Estate today (along the road) is over N150 million.
Imagine the difference!
There is another couple who also had enough money years back to buy several plots of land in this Lekki neighborhood. Everytime they were presented with opportunity to buy, they had one excuse or the other of several other things they needed money for in their business. When this business had issues, they had nothing to fall back on. They were practically homeless for two years and burdened with so much debts from the failed business. During these two years, they lived in thirteen different places with so much insults and hardship. If they had made an investment in a few plots of land when they had the means, they would have sold one or two plots and used the money to put up a small room to live in instead of being at the mercy of all and sundry.
They learnt very valuable lessons from that period in their life. As soon as the Lord lifted their captivity after two years, they started buying lands even while paying back their debts.
Last year, we witnessed the sales of two plots of land bought by one lady in 2001 in the Majek neighbourhood, after Oluwatedo for N50,000 i.e N25,000 per plot. These two plots were sold for over N8million and it is very far inside Bashorun Estate. We begged to be allowed to photocopy the old receipt of purchase and it’s still with us.
Right now, we have the documents of a plot of land off Addo Road in the Ajah neighborhood in our hands. The owner has some personal issues and has put the land up for Sale for N8, 000,000. He wants us to sell the land, send N4, 000,000 to him to solve his problems and invest the rest in four plots of Dominion Gardens and Parks. He bought this plot of land a few years ago for N200, 000 only. Even if he gets only N6, 000,000 which people are offering right now, he can solve his problems with about N4, 000,000 and buy four plots of land in Dominion Gardens and Parks with N2, 000,000. In at most four to five years’ time, a plot in Dominion Gardens and Parks will be worth over N6, 000,000, so four plots will be worth over N24, 000,000. Imagine what will be his lot today if he had not invested in this one plot of land a few years ago.
There are two Real Estate investment stories that never stop to amaze me. A certain man had an opportunity to buy land in the Ajah neighborhood in 1999. He was taken to the place by the Agent who happened to be his friend. He told his friend the Agent that he was not interested but if he wants; he can lend him money to buy. He loaned his friend the Agent N300, 000 with which he bought one Acre of land ie six plots. Today, those six plots are worth over N60, 000,000 and the man never stops regretting that missed opportunity.
In 1999, this man considered Ajah bush and refused to invest. By this time, Chevron and VGC were a stone throw and these two facilities were enough pointers to the future of the neighborhood yet he refused to invest. Now, lets talk about this other man that invested in Lekki Phase 1 in 1979.
In 1979, Lekki Phase 1 was a very thick forest. This man that is well known today in the Jakande neighborhood of Ajah had the opportunity to buy land in Lekki Phase I for N5,000 only. He wanted to buy two but could not afford the two because he had earlier on bought a Peugeot 504 for about N5,000 also and moreso this place was no mans land. But his father advised him to buy and even loaned him money to buy two plots. Today, these two plots are worth over N500, 000,000. He lives in one which he could not afford to build on until the 90’s and he rents the house on the second plot out for almost N5, 000,000 per annum. THE 504 IS LONG GONE. SAME PRICE, DIFFERENT VALUE.
I am sure you have learnt something from all these stories. I wish I can say I was always a wise Investor. I was not but I am working hard to make up for lost years of investing wrongly and I wish you can make better investments in your future too if you are not already doing so.
According to Franklin Roosevelt, “Real Estate can’t be lost or stolen, nor carried away. Managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.”
Charles Dudley Warner also said, “No man/woman but feels more of him/herself in the world if he/she has a bit of ground that he/she can call his/her own. However small it is on the surface, it is four thousand miles deep; and that is a very handsome property.”
Real Estate investment is worth looking into no matter where the land is. And in the Ibeju Lekki neighborhood, the rate of appreciation is so high that even if you have to do without a few things for a while to acquire one or two plots for yourself, you should begin to do so NOW!
There are three ways you can benefit from this Special Christmas Offer and you can take advantage of one or all of them.
1. You can take advantage of the easy payment plan to get one or more plots in this offer.
With your first payment of N120, 000 only for the 420sqm plots or N180,000 only for the 675sqm plots, a plot will be allocated to you and you can continue to pay the monthly installments for the next eleven months. You can also decide to choose the outright payment offer of N500, 000 only or N750,000 only depending on your preferred plot size. This very easy payment plan is to make landownership easy for as many people as possible. Assuming you pay for two plots, you can sell one in future when the value appreciates (remember all the stories above).

2. You can become an Independent Marketer with PWAN Ltd.
By marketing and selling 10 plots, you will get a plot for free or you can decide to take 10% commission per plot in cash which is N50, 000 or N75,000 per each plot sold by you. For ten plots, that is N500, 000 or N750,000 and that is a very handsome income. You can even get a plot and still earn cash commissions if you sell more than ten plots in this Special Offer.

To register as an Independent Marketer, please call 08020700501 for full details.

3. You can become a Member of the PWANHOMES Property Access Club.
Membership Subscription is N30, 000 only. As a member of Property Access Club, you can get several plots of Land and other household properties for free and still earn cash commissions. Several people have earned free plots of land through this opportunity. Don’t miss out. There are several other benefits of membership in Property Access Club as you will discover including the opportunity to spread the twelve months payment plan to as long as two and half years ie 30 months. For full details or to become a member of Property Access Club, please call 08020700501 or email us @ [email protected] for an invitation to the next Club Meeting holding on the 12th of February 2013 at Protea Hotel Oakwood Park, Lekki Lagos.
Now, you have all the options. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to start investing either time or money in Real Estate now. Don’t be left out no matter your present status. Anybody can become a multiple land owner and house owner whether man or woman. Evidence abounds to that. Even if you don’t have money, you have 24 hours like everybody else.
INVEST SOME OR ALL OF IT WISELY.
To Your Land and Home Ownership Success,
PWAN LTD.

PWAN is acronym for Property World Africa Network. We exist to make home ownership dream a reality for as many people as possible. We discover where cheap, fast developing lands are and make these known to you and also show you how you can raise money to pay for at least one plot of land and to build your own house.

Contact Office: Km 30 Lekki Epe Express Way Opposite Primavera Filling Station, After Lagos Business School, Farms Bus Stop, Ajah Lekki Lagos.
Phone Number: 08020700501 :Contact Person: Mr. Marc Austine Onwumere