Reasons Why You Have To Choose A Representative For Your Canada Immigration Process.

Dear friends,

Choosing to migrate to another country is one of the most important decisions that you will make in your entire life. We really enjoy helping people make their dreams come true. Canada is truly one of the best countries in the world to live in. Hopefully soon you will find that out yourself when you arrive to Canada.

These questions and answers will help you know more about Canada immigration application.

Question: Why do people migrate to Canada?

Answer: People want a better future, more opportunities for themselves and their children, safety and security, dual citizenship to travel Visa free, better education/free health and an overall improvement in their quality of life.

Question: Why do I have to choose MCICS?

Answer: At MCICS we understand that you are about to make a life changing decisions and we would be honored to help you through the immigration process. As you know, Canadian immigration laws are much more complicated than most people think, we will therefore get you informed on the current laws and regulations at all the times.

Question: When do I have to apply in order not to be affected by the changes in the Canadian immigration laws?

Answer: You have to apply immediately, because your occupation may be removed from the occupation list thereby making you, ineligible to apply and depriving you and your family the wonderful opportunity of Permanent resident in Canada.

Question: What happens if my applications are delayed or rejected because they are incomplete or contain many errors?

Answer: We use a unique online case processing system to help client complete their application forms online. Our clients are given a username and password to access the software online. Our experienced professional staffs will be sure to send all of your application forms and supporting documents accurately to the Canadian embassy. Your chances for success are dramatically improved if your case is submitted in a professional manner.

Question: How does your company help in getting permanent resident visa?

Answer: We prepare a professional “perspective new immigrant report” to accompany your application, our goal is to present your case in a clear, concise and easy to understand manner. Your report will give the visa officer our professional opinion of your chances to be successful in Canada. You will be awarded your permanent resident visa if we can convince the visa officer that you have good chances of establishing yourself in Canada.

Question: Do you prepare client for interviews.

Answer: Yes, our experts will coach you on how to prepare for your interviews, we will provide a list of possible questions the visa officer may ask, and give you “tips” that will put you in a favorable light. In most cases we can have your application decided without the need for an interview.

Question: What is your success rate for Canada immigration services?

Answer: Our success rate is over 95%.

Question: What happens if a client visa is not granted?

Answer: We offer a money-back guarantee should a visa not granted.

Question: How much documents do I need to submit for my case?

Answer: You only need basic personal documents for you and your spouse and for you dependent if applicable. While the checklist will be sent to you in printable form upon signup with us for better preparation and understanding.

Question: After my arrival to Canada what other benefit do I get?

Answer: We at MCICS will expose you to all benefit including the free program that are available to all immigrant such as Retirement Benefit for you and your spouse, Living expense for you spouse as a mother (Min. CAD300/per child), Free Education from tender age to Grade 12, Government grants and loan for better living conditions, Real estate Investment Opportunity.

Question: Does your company specialize only on Canadian immigration service’s matters?

Answer: Our consultant are members of the Canadian immigration consultant society, we have extensive experience in all Canadian immigration matters.

Question: How do I keep updated so as not to be affected by the Canadian laws?

Answer: Our clients are updated with the latest changes in the immigration rules and regulations.

However, your chances of succeeding are much higher if we work together on your immigration application. If you have more questions and you require further information, please do not hesitate to contact our local Authorized representative.

GENUSS INVESTMENT LTD (MCICS NIGERIA AUTHORISED REPRESENTATIVE)

#13,ADEPELE STREET OFF MEDICAL ROAD, COMPUTER VILLAGE IKEJA. LAGOS
Elvis