+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: international offers

international offers

international student admission for america, europe and canada(THESE SCHOOLS ARE NOT TUITION FREE BUT AT THE SAME TIME YOU PAY YOUR FEES ON ARRIVAL AND DO NOT REQUIRE SAT OR TOEL ESPECIALLY THE AMERICAN SCHOOLS.conference invitation for america, europe and canada.barbados work permit or invitation, tiops, advice or procurement.employment offers(only used in procurement of of a work visa or work permit depending on what the embassy issues) for america, europe and canada only. you apply for the visa yourself.07041134986

Re: international offers

Mr Chibia by now you too should be planning to further your education since you know all these schools,moreover you haven't send my invitation to barbados which i paid 30k for since june.

@cradle you are a fool!u did nt pay in June,it was in August.Your invitation is still here and your balance is 20k with the 1k daily delay fee since you dont want to collect.you are owing me close to 60k rite nw you wanker!u want to travel but u dnt ve a dime.Better kip your job

Re: international offers

Nigerians have to be fair with one another, not even when you are still in the country what a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by chibiafyne View Post
    @cradle you are a fool!u did nt pay in June,it was in August.Your invitation is still here and your balance is 20k with the 1k daily delay fee since you dont want to collect.you are owing me close to 60k rite nw you wanker!u want to travel but u dnt ve a dime.Better kip your job

+ Reply