+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: I NEED CONFIRMED SCHENGEN VISA

I NEED CONFIRMED SCHENGEN VISA

WHO CAN HELP ME DO SCHENGEN VISA WITOUTH COLLECT ANY MONEY UNTIL IS DONE AND WE CONFIRMED IT BEFORE I PAY?? IF YOU ARE THE ONE CONTACT ME ON [email protected]

HOW MUCH IS IT??

GET BACK TO ME ASAP...

Re: I NEED CONFIRMED SCHENGEN VISA

my brother there is nothing like comfirmed schengen visa unless u do it urself....its not hard...just believe in urself and God...what u need to provide is a genuine documents at any embassy if u have a good documents ..ur visa is sure ...what those embassy are looking for most is ur genuine stament of account......with this...u can get that visa easily urself...dont let anybody decieve u for visa which is not visible...dont waste money on visa u can get it with less than 70k...and please dont be too desperate.....

Re: I NEED CONFIRMED SCHENGEN VISA

@info_fest. I really write like ur write up, u made it sound as if obtaining visa especially to a schengen state is very easy.
    @bamidele, i don't really why you intend to visit europe; to me i don't see mush opportunity there. however, if you have the money and you are ready you can call me 08054806572, [email protected] or come to our office: DAVKOL GLOBAL SERVICES at 3, Walter Carrington Crescent, V/I Lagos.

regards,
    d

+ Reply