+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: FAST ADMISSION INTO GERMANY UNIVERSITIES

FAST ADMISSION INTO GERMANY UNIVERSITIES

We have notable success stories of fast admission into Germany Universities. If you seek admission into Germany Universities in the following courses, at BSc or MSc level:

Automation & Control
    Mechanical Engineering
    Electrical/Electronics Engineering
    Metallurgy & Metal Forming
    Computer Engineering
    Computer Science and Communications Engineering
    Computational Mechanics
    Technical Logistics
    Environmental Toxicology
    Transnational Ecosystem-based Water Management
    Water Science

Excellence consult is determined to guide you through to have the desired admissioin as afast as possible.
    Should you have interest in other courses not listed above, please still contact us, we may be able to guide you accordingly.
    Contact us at: [email protected]

Re: FAST ADMISSION INTO GERMANY UNIVERSITIES

Pls, may I know if I can get an MSc program in Electronics or Software Engineering with 100% as Language of Instruction in any good skool in Germany with a relatively low cost. Anyways, I will contact you on your email soonest. Just incase, my Email is:

[email protected]

Pls, may I know if I can get an MSc program in Electronics or Software Engineering with 100% English as Language of Instruction in any good skool in Germany with a relatively low cost. Anyways, I will contact you on your email soonest. Just incase, my Email is:

[email protected]

Sure, you can have MSc Electronics or Software Engineering with 100% English as Language of Instruction. Germany schools are like a coat of many colours, best suited for variety of choice programs. There are even some very few schools that are tuition-free here. But you can only benefit from such when the University have the program that matches your choice, or when you suit the school`s requirement also. Anyways, for all interested in a studying in Germany, contact us, let us know your past qualifications and what you would like to study. We look forward to as many folks we would be of help to. God Bless!

Sure, you can have MSc Electronics or Software Engineering with 100% English as Language of Instruction. Germany schools are like a coat of many colours, best suited for variety of choice programs. There are even some very few schools that are tuition-free here. But you can only benefit from such when the University have the program that matches your choice, or when you suit the school`s requirement also. Anyways, for all interested in studying in Germany, contact us, let us know your past qualifications and what you would like to study. We look forward to as many folks we would be of help to. God Bless!

i wld like to ve my msc in control nd instrumentation eng with 1oo% instruction in english.preferably in a tuition free university.hw can u b of assistance.4 any response send to [email protected]

+ Reply