+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: DREAM TO SECURE US STUDY VISA

DREAM TO SECURE US STUDY VISA

Have you ever wanted to secure US study visa? Using either your WASSE or NECO result or for Msc. in USA and you will not pay for the tuition fee until you get to US. I will assist you to secure admission letter and help you on embassy consult. How to package their application and the supporting document to put in each case. I will provide the documents you need for the school admission, the embassy and the frequent asked question at the embassy also the ways to answer then.
    If you have any question on how to get I-20 form (US admission letter). Call Akeem on 07068445385, 08085941325

Re: DREAM TO SECURE US STUDY VISA..............................................

Quote Originally Posted by mujidat82
    Have you ever wanted to secure US study visa? Using either your WASSE or NECO result or for Msc. in USA and you will not pay for the tuition fee until you get to US. I will assist you to secure admission letter and help you on embassy consult. How to package their application and the supporting document to put in each case. I will provide the documents you need for the school admission, the embassy and the frequent asked question at the embassy also the ways to answer then.
    If you have any question on how to get I-20 form (US admission letter). Call Akeem on 07068445385, 08085941325

Re: DREAM TO SECURE US STUDY VISA

Study and secure admission into USA without TOEFL ,GRE,SAT and GMAT

+ Reply