DEAR FORUM MEMBERS I HOPE YOU WILL WELCOME THIS MESSAGE INGOOD FAITH. WITHOUT WAISTING MUCH OF YOUR TIME, I WILL GO STRAIGHT TO THE POINT.
MY NAMES ARE GODSWILL CHINAGOROM. I AM 30 YEARS OLD. I HAVE ABACHELOR OF SCIENCE DEGREE IN MASS COMMUNICATION WITH SECOND CLASS LOWERDIVISION.
I HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH A LOCAL CONSTRUCTION COMPANY SINCEAFTER MY GRADUATION AND MY LAST SALARY WAS JUST #25,000 ($160) PER MONTH. I AMGROSSLY UNDERPAID. AFTER SETTLING BILLS EVERY MONTH I AM LEFT WITH NOTHING.
DUE TO THE UNPRECENDENTED UNEMPLOYMENT RATE IN THE COUNTRY,SECURING A BETTER PAYING JOB IS VERY DIFFICULT.
FRUSTRATION IS GRADUALLY TAKING OVER ME BUT I HAVE HOPED THATBY THE SPECIAL GRACE OF GOD I WILL MAKE IT.
DUE TO THE PASSION I HAVE FOR MY JOB (CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY)I DECIDED TO GO INTO SMALL SCALE CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT LEASING AND OPERATION.
My feasibility studies show that Iwill need about #1M or $6,250 to start this business. I know that this amountof money is very big to some of us who don’t have but very small to some of uswho has it to spend.
Please I want to use this medium tobeg you to show kindness by donating whatever you can afford to me so that Ican actualize my dream. Your kindness will go a long way in helping a lot ofpeople because there will be employment opportunities in my business.
Once again I beg you to consider myplight and send whatever you can to me through this channel.
LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT NUMBER: U9956952
ACCOUNTNAME: Godswill

Thank you and God bless you.

Mr. GODSWILL Chinagorom
[email protected]