+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Affordable Education in Ukraine. Study Engineering for as low as $1600 for 1st year.

Affordable Education in Ukraine. Study Engineering for as low as $1600 for 1st year.

Hey everyone,
    If you want to study abroad and get quality education and at affordable price, contact our head office in Ukraine at [email protected].
    You can study Medicine for as low as $1900 for the first year. And only $1500 for any other course for the first year.
    You can call us at +380669082372 or +380930355416 (Vice-President)
    For more info visit our websites: www.affordablestudiesukraine.com or www.giedusu.com
    There is still time to get admission for this academic session. Hurry up!!
    Hope to work for you soon,
    Mrs. Svetlana
    Admission's Director

Junior Member wasiuadigun@ymail.com's Avatar

Re: Affordable Education in Ukraine. Study Engineering for as low as $1600 for 1st ye

So that they can pay in dollar into your UBA a/c no that is domicile in jos with an individual name.You are very smart for that lovely website of yours.Keep it up.

Re: Affordable Education in Ukraine. Study Engineering for as low as $1600 for 1st ye

Mr. Tunde,
    I am glad that you are already satisfied to pay your admission fee into the Nigerian bank account after we spoke to you personally from our head office in Ukraine and clarified that the account in Nigeria belongs to our international office in Ukraine. I now assure you that our organization will do everything posible to bring you to Ukraine to start your accounting & finance course in a prestigious government university in Ukraine by September-October 2011.
    Mrs. Svetlana
    Admission's Director, Mobile: 380669082372

Junior Member wasiuadigun@ymail.com's Avatar

Yes, am satisfied to pay my admission fee now due to the clarification made and the phone conversation.I am sorry to have made that comment about you,hence, i should have made my concrete findings before jumping into conclusion.There are lots of scammers using this forum to defraud prospective students who want to study abroad.Am am just being careful.Once beating, twice shy.
    I now assure you that i'll pay the fees as soon as possible.
    Thanks.

+ Reply