+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Admissions in cyprus universities. Apply early for scholarship opportunities.

Admissions in cyprus universities. Apply early for scholarship opportunities.

Universities in Cyprus is Among the best and accredited university up to date. Avail your self the opportunity to study in Cyprus. The environment is welcoming for you that would want to study. Scholarships are also granted during the application period based on your merits from your previous academic records.
    the scholarship ranges from 50%,25%. There is also a 50% cut on the hostel accommodation for the female applicants who will want to live in the university school hostels.
    As a registered agent and also a postgraduate student here in Cyprus, I am here also to help you make your applications to studying in Cyprus.
    All you need to do is to forward your documents such as.....WAEC Certificate, International Passport(for undergraduate) and also your transcript of records and your bachelor certificate(masters and Phd) to me for immediate assistance and application for your [email protected].

NB:= my agency also assist for admissions into Turkey universities. Normally, its procedures is different for Cyprus university. you can as well contact me for further inquiry should you need to.

My agency will do the best to securing your admission and also guiding you to the application of your visa at the Turkish Embassy once you have received the requirements from us towards visa applications.

HEAD OFFICE;
    OFFICE COMPLEX,GATE VI.
    OPP. MICHAEL OPARA UNIVERSITY UMUDIKE.
    UMUAHIA, ABIA STATE.
    PHONE:+2347061238217,
    :+905338845233,
    Email: [email protected]

BENOVER COMPLEX,
    RUMUOLA PORTHARCOUT,
    PHONE:+2348066718520.
    : +905338845233.
    E-mail: [email protected].

we help, but God does it all.

Re: Admissions in cyprus universities. Apply early for scholarship opportunities.

Universities in Cyprus is Among the best and accredited university up to date. Avail your self the opportunity to study in Cyprus. The environment is welcoming for you that would want to study. Scholarships are also granted during the application period based on your merits from your previous academic records.
    the scholarship ranges from 50%,25%. There is also a 50% cut on the hostel accommodation for the female applicants who will want to live in the university school hostels.
    As a registered agent and also a postgraduate student here in Cyprus, I am here also to help you make your applications to studying in Cyprus.
    All you need to do is to forward your documents such as.....WAEC Certificate, International Passport(for undergraduate) and also your transcript of records and your bachelor certificate(masters and Phd) to me for immediate assistance and application for your [email protected].

NB:= my agency also assist for admissions into Turkey universities. Normally, its procedures is different for Cyprus university. you can as well contact me for further inquiry should you need to.

My agency will do the best to securing your admission and also guiding you to the application of your visa at the Turkish Embassy once you have received the requirements from us towards visa applications.

HEAD OFFICE;
    OFFICE COMPLEX,GATE VI.
    UMUAHIA, ABIA STATE.

BENOVER COMPLEX,
    RUMUOLA PORTHARCOUT,

Re: Admissions in cyprus universities. Apply early for scholarship opportunities.

HEAD OFFICE;
    OFFICE COMPLEX,GATE VI.
    UMUAHIA, ABIA STATE.

BENOVER COMPLEX,
    RUMUOLA PORTHARCOUT,

HEAD OFFICE;
    OFFICE COMPLEX,GATE VI.
    UMUAHIA, ABIA STATE.

BENOVER COMPLEX,
    RUMUOLA PORTHARCOUT,

HEAD OFFICE;
    OFFICE COMPLEX,GATE VI.
    UMUAHIA, ABIA STATE.

BENOVER COMPLEX,
    RUMUOLA PORTHARCOUT,

HEAD OFFICE;
    OFFICE COMPLEX,GATE VI.
    UMUAHIA, ABIA STATE.

BENOVER COMPLEX,
    RUMUOLA PORTHARCOUT,