+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Topic: Yar'adua is Dead!

Re: Yar'adua is Dead!

May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace Amen

Its very wrong to ask God to judge Yar'Adua immediately. God is not a man and His ways are not our ways. May He show mercy on us all.

@shekkyb, Danielonobi and others of like minds!

Yes, indeed, a very constructive way to look at things. But, how can we move forward without correcting the injustice of the past (which the Almighty have just done with the recall of the former president)?

Imagine what would happen if the millions of jobless youths would get jobs. Not to talk of millions of Nigerian children, fathers and mothers who dies unnecessarily because they lacked access to hospitals when God blessed their nation with adequate resources with which to secure such things and with which to extend their lives for a few more years on earth!

What about the millions of Nigerian children, fathers, and mothers who dies daily from road accidents due to bad roads? Needless to mention the number of Nigerian youths who are either being imprisoned, enslaved or killed all over the world in their search ‘for greener pastures’!

Now to the issue at hand, during his 8 years as a Governor and 2 years as a President, Yar’adua had NECESSARY AND SUFFICIENT resources to build first-rate hospitals that could have extended his life for a few more years – his relatives could have had few more years to be with him on earth, yet he chose to abroad for medical assistance.

I would have go on and list all the atrocities of our leader if my mobile phone would allow me to type faster. Nevertheless, it is my prayer to the Almighty to continue to recall our leaders, through the most pain death, if they continue to impoverish Nigerians in the amidst of plenty. AMEN!
    F

Quote Originally Posted by Kenyy
    @shekkyb, Danielonobi and others of like minds!

Yes, indeed, a very constructive way to look at things. But, how can we move forward without correcting the injustice of the past (which the Almighty have just done with the recall of the former president)?

Imagine what would happen if the millions of jobless youths would get jobs. Not to talk of millions of Nigerian children, fathers and mothers who dies unnecessarily because they lacked access to hospitals when God blessed their nation with adequate resources with which to secure such things and with which to extend their lives for a few more years on earth!

What about the millions of Nigerian children, fathers, and mothers who dies daily from road accidents due to bad roads? Needless to mention the number of Nigerian youths who are either being imprisoned, enslaved or killed all over the world in their search ‘for greener pastures’!

Now to the issue at hand, during his 8 years as a Governor and 2 years as a President, Yar’adua had NECESSARY AND SUFFICIENT resources to build first-rate hospitals that could have extended his life for a few more years – his relatives could have had few more years to be with him on earth, yet he chose to abroad for medical assistance.

I would have go on and list all the atrocities of our leader if my mobile phone would allow me to type faster. Nevertheless, it is my prayer to the Almighty to continue to recall our leaders, through the most pain death, if they continue to impoverish Nigerians in the amidst of plenty. AMEN!

In conclusion, to shed some tears after a man dies when he could have done more to help extend his life a few more years is anti-God, anti-religion and anti-human. Cheers!
    F

@ kenny, you are just a low-life FOOL! no wonder you don't have a job! Your ignorance and judgemental nature sickens me to the bowels! Its very easy to pick up your phone and start typing crap when you had the same opportunity to go to Aso rock and spit out your grievances! Ode! You blame Yaradua for your failures...how about your parents AFterall, things were not so rosy in their time. Why didnt they put you in good schools and give you the right exposure so you'll have a better life than them Here you are crying over spilled milk.
    For all u know, yabbing Yaradua wont compell Shell,Mobil,Total etc. to give you a job.
    "Ogbeni", abeg comot for this respectable forum make we hear word!

@datriplea

Much obliged for your compliment. Lest I forgot, I am pleased to inform you that I have been gainfully employed since April, 2009 just before I finished my M.sc, Financial Management programme. Besides, at least ten percent(10%) of my salary and earnings(which is more than NECESSARY AND SUFFICIENT for the 'upkeep' of myself and extended family) for a month is being donated to an Orphanage in Nigeria as part of my contribution to the development of humanity.

@datriplea, please be informed that it is not everybody that is here on this forum that is jobless. Once again, much obliged for your compliment. Cheers!
    F

bgt

Leadership na turn by turn, tenure by tenure as d case may be.
    Don't judge your fellow man, else u'll be judged.
    Yes YD was Nija presdo, U ma na PRESDO for ur mama kitchen.
    Whatever u said to YD as a naija ctzn, ur siblings, cosins, etc may say 2u as bonafide members of mumy's kitchen wen u err.
    We all hope to pick up leadership positions in high places in this we naija country.
    Naija problem na one by one we go solve dem. Na contribution de mek rice full pot.
    But dat one no be to say wen we contribute finish one person go carry everything go chop o!
    Lets try n appreciate everybody's little effort, we know say strength no level.

May God grant the gentle and humble soul of our 1st graduate civilian presdo eternal peace.
    Amen!
    By strength shall no man prevail...

@Kenny- I suggest since you are better 'Equipped", you should take things easy and also remember some comment will do more harm than good in public.
    @datriplea-It is very wrong no matter what for you to use such words in this forum against a colleague/friend.

But most importantly, why the public holiday yesterday, grinding the Nation's Economy to a halt when we (Nigerians) could have observed some minutes silence when he was to be buried?

Yar'Adua already crippled the nation's economy intermittently over the past 6 months. And we added one day to it? May his soul rest in peace. But can the lives of those of all whose peace were stolen over these few months be allowed also to rest?

Declaring an abrupt public holiday and grinding economic activities because an unpopular president died is irresponsible and inappropriate.

I do not quarrel with a national mourning. I quarrel with an economic holiday,some perspective will help here. In Poland, there was a two-minute silence observed, followed by a week of national mourning, that doesn't translates into an economic halt.

I'm not saying he was a bad man o. Who are we to judge his person when we are all but mortal? However we can judge him as a bad leader, bad judge of character and eventually an ineffectual president. That is on the one hand.

A man is president, therefore he must get a public holiday. Does not sound like a particularly convincing argument. If not, the whole world would have been doing it. There's a reason it is hardly the case. Not even in Poland with a ghastly accident that took all the top leaders in one fell swoop.

Please, can someone remind me when we had a public holiday for the Jos causalities or Boko Haram people or maybe even a day of National Mourning?

gzl

@famuchie; we should all know that the public holiday was definitely politically & ethnically motivated (political & ethnic sentiment), you should know what I mean. I'm also totally against declaration of public holiday (economic halt) at the slightest impetus.

Very soon, the whole of the year will become public holiday (including My Birthday) so that when we finally get our dream jobs, we'll all stay (or sit) at home & collect salary .......
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

@gzl; Nothin do u.....as per say naa you. When this conoil (glo) go buzz us now, i don tire 4 them? But like some1 said before democracy day (may 29 or june 12), wetin u feel??

gzl

@famuchie; I'm seriously anticipating. I hope they call us soonest.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

Kenyy, u really are pissed by the whole charade by our leaders. But letts be realistic, the man was a fine man. In my own words " He was a man that wouldn't steal a dime, but doesnt mind ppl around me doing the stealing". Well that chapter don close, na the way forward we de find now. Make those IBB, OBJ and co kind of ppl let this Goodluck man work ooooooooooooooooooooo......

U guys just wan crucify the poor widow,
    abi na she still kill the elder brother too?

nothing said about OBJ their political brother

besides, who knows if na Katsina/Nigerian money make d guy live that long?

may his soul RIP

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123