+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: VERY IMPORTANT FOR ALL NAIJAHOTJOBS USERS

VERY IMPORTANT FOR ALL NAIJAHOTJOBS USERS

HELLO-HOUSE, I WANT TO BRING TO OUR NOTICE THE BELOW IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
    PLS, HOUSE-THOSE OF US THAT BUY GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER, ANY TIME U PICK UP ANY GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER IN SEARCH OF VACANCY, PLS;BEWARE OF THE FOLLOWING POST:
    1.EMAIL ADD:[email protected] or ESTHER BT (NIG) LTD,no 2,martins st,off ojuelegbard,yaba,lagos
    2.EMAIL ADD:[email protected] or E-BREAKTHROUGH (NIG) LTD.82,clegg str, beside fed.fire service,ojuelegba bus-stop,surulere,lagos
    3.P-SOLUTION CO. [email protected]
    4.MAKA-CHRIS VENTURES LTD etc.
    THEY ARE ALL SCAM, THE FIRST TWO IS THE SAME PERSON MAKING MONEY FROM ALOT OF INNOCENT GRADUATES. I AM A VICTIM OF ALL THESE PPLE, AND THAT'S WHY AM BRINGIN THIS TO THE HEARING OF ALL OF US. GOD WILL C US THRU.amen.HAPY EASTER IN ADVANCE TO THE WHOLE HOUSE. 1 LUV

Re: VERY IMPORTANT FOR ALL NAIJAHOTJOBS USERS

THANKS BROS I ALMOST FELL VICTIM OF THE SCAM IF NOT THAT I INVESTIGATED AHEAD. THANKS ALL THE SAME FOR THE INFO
    T

Anyway, I dont know what happen between u and Esther BT but to me they are geniu recruiting agent, bcos where there is no one God is there, when I finished my service in 2007 I apply for a job thru them and I got one and the Job is what even took me to Port Harcourt though it is not a lucrative job but it is better than sitting at home waiting for the big bomb shell job (one has to start life somewhere 'do not dispise a little begining is what the bible say') and to confirm this is my numbers 08056168571 or 08061154147, to confirm if anyone want to call in case of doubt. Maybe you failed there interview exams.
    I am not working for them or in anyway related to them but I am telling the truth here.
    My line is open for anyone that one to call for anything about Esther BT

Junior Member surajudeenomolabake's Avatar

I don't understand the mechanism of how these things work.Can someone explain what is going on in this country?So you mean a reputable newspaper like the Guardian do not verify adverts before publicising them so long they are page for ? that is a minus for our system.
    Imagine the world without Chemistry-Nuts is it!

Well, i think its also good to share my little experience this Esther Break through. I sat for their so called examination and passed and i was told to pay a thousand three hundred to collect recommendation letter to a company which i did pay but was not able to get d job.... i still tried several other times and it did not work out. There are so many other people who had similar experience with this company. I am not sure they are genuine in any way.. they are making their money through illegal means of siphoning people and making promises about jobs that are not really there. I think they are working in collaboration with some companies bcos these companies demand for Esther breakthrough's recommendation letter and you have to collect it with money and its not sure you'll get any job.

WELL THIS SERVES AS GUIDE FOR WE ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,
    PLS LET'S BE GUIDED.

solusanjo. thank God u got the job thru ebt, but mind you, some many pple have been a victim of this scam pple, talkin abt their exams, everybody always pass ebt exams because they don't even mark the so called exams.and they trade your intelligency by takin 40% of ur income simply because u got the job thru them.i wonder ur take-home if u are left with 60% of the little u are collecting- mayb u did not go thru the recommendation letter u were given by them. SHINE UR EYES N STOP WORKIN FOR EBT IN QUOTE.

@Solusanjo!
    You were just lucky to have picked a "job" through Esther Breakthrough. I am skeptical but I'll reserve my comments.

@D Whole House!

I strongly believe Esther Breakthrough and other SCAM - Based Recruitment Agencies are aware of this forum and as such will plant members here who will portray them as genuine. Please don't get carried away by such gimmicks. Investigate any recruitment agency before applying through them especially when they start asking for money!

Joy To The Wise!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

esther breakthrough is a scam.my friend has fallen victim.anybody supporting them in this site is their accomplice.beware.....run 4 ur life and dont look back

+ Reply