+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: URGENT,WANTED FOR COLLABORATION

URGENT,WANTED FOR COLLABORATION

My beloved Nigerians in the house.I greet you.The rate at which online fraudsters are flooding the house with their fake and fraudulent job adverts and so called internet business is alarming and if we allow this to continue it will threaten this prestigious website for honest Job seekers.
    It is a pity that so many fresh and even exprienced graduates have fallen prey to this shameless lazy idiots.
    Some are in the name of a consultant firm recruiting on behalf of big companys. e.g The FAMFAM oil job advert in this website some weeks ago and the currently suspicious Mid oil group International.
    For us to sanitize this website and cleanse it from all workers of scamming.It have to be a collaboration from those of us that are anxiously engaged in good works in the house.
    I have made some filed reports to EFCC, they promise to be regular visitors to the site to monitor all the online activities of the House.
    They gave me some informations I would like to share with the house.
    Please if you see any scam advert just relax send us every informations you have about the scammer.
    which may include Names , phone line, email, and office or house contact address.
    Now EFCC do not demand or charge money to carry out any investigation.
    You may send the suspected scammers details to any of the below addresses. Or call any of the lines below and give your report.

To report a fraud or scam case to EFCCon their home page click on :Find out how you can report cases to EFCC

Head Office
    No5 Fomella Street, Off Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent
    Wuse II
    Abuja.
    Phone:096441000
    Email: [email protected] NOTE :This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it

Lagos Office
    15A Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos.
    Nigeria.
    01 2624189

Portharcourt Office
    6A Olumeni Street
    Old GRA
    Portharcourt
    Rivers

Enugu Zonal Office
    Plot 106 Federal Government Collage Road
    Independence Layout
    Enugu
    Nigeria
    Y

Re: URGENT,WANTED FOR COLLABORATION

Man nice work, i don tire for all this mumu 419rs-thinkin dat de r really smart its not only here de tried to do it to me with zain last week. Once again thank you for ur effort ve a nice day.
    If u only believe then u can be what u desire.

Good to see that.

Those thiefs that are stealing money meant tob take care of the public how many of them you or YOUR EFFC has helped trapped.

corruption and robbery in high places that had left the nation impoverished, what have you done about that?

Stop chasing shadow my friend and do the needful

PCC

My dear Oga Emma, I join you in sympathizing with victims of jobs vacancies scams. Every job seeker must show full presence of mind in searching for jobs, in spite of who present themselves as the management consultants or recruitment agents. The simple rule is: “Never pay for anything, not even registration because legitimate recruiters could negotiate and a commission on any successful recruitment.” Payment requests for jobs are nearly always scam motivated.

Having said this, I am saddened to quickly say that you appear to be a perpetrator of what you preached against. The topic of your piece, "URGENT, WANTED FOR COLLABORATION" is totally misleading and has no bearing to the contents. I should like to believe this is an advertent error. It reflects the typical Nigerian type. As a people, we appear to apply subtle deception in almost every facet of our lives, even at all levels of government. Little wonder that government has to reassert its good intentions at every step of the way. When, therefore, militant youths in the Niger Delta, being wise to this tendency to generally misrepresent, request a practical display of true and sincere intention in the amnesty carrots dangled at them, who would thus be justified to fault their position?

We must lay everything bare, then SCAM as we know it will be contained to the barest minimum. Transparency, Due Process, Rule-of-Law and so-many-names. To think that people like Mallam El Rufai was part of the sincere and honest process. For how long and how far could the blame game persist?

I concur
    It is better to fail trying to do something<br />than to succeed doing nothing

very nice initiative!

What a wonderful idea........gud so we can flush out the gud for nothing fruadsters!......hope it works man!
    As a man thinks, imagines, construes and creates in his mind, so is he - You may never excels beyond your greatest thoughts

that's nice of u. Wait a minute, when u take that foto? I sure say na 1855...lol
    We are clay in The Potter&#039;s hand. The finest Gold goes thru the hottest flame.

+ Reply