My naija people, I realized some bad eggs are cashing in on the ignorance of users of this websites. The fact is that more than 90% of Internet users know nothing about compromise and less than 1% are security experts. I want to assist all
pls see the following posts by a user called "allright" and the likes

1. Etisalat Nigeria Recruiting

FOR MORE INFORMATION'S ON JOBS, CLICK ON THE VARIOUS CATEGORIES BELOW

APPLY FOR JOB NOW -CURRENT JOB INFORMATION'S
(OIL AND GAS JOBS) –MULTINATIONALS RECRUITING FOR WEEK (13th- 20th) APRIL 2011
(GRADUATE JOBS) - TOP 10 ORGANIZATIONS/COMPANIES RECRUITING NOW
(ALL NIGERIAN CURRENT JOBS)

2.Mtn Nigeria vacancy

FOR MORE INFORMATION'S ON JOBS, CLICK ON THE VARIOUS CATEGORIES BELOW

APPLY FOR JOB NOW -CURRENT JOB INFORMATION'S
(OIL AND GAS JOBS) –MULTINATIONALS RECRUITING FOR WEEK (13th- 20th) APRIL 2011
(GRADUATE JOBS) - TOP 10 ORGANIZATIONS/COMPANIES RECRUITING NOW
(ALL NIGERIAN CURRENT JOBS)

MORE CATEGORIES ON JOBS WILL BE LISTED SOON…

They give you links that could compromise your security. the links are fake. Henceforth, on this forum whenever you see a link, if you are a Widows user right click on the link and and past the link on notepad.
How to: Start --- Run --- "type notepad" and hit enter.
You would see the link he has given you. For a example the links he has provided for the Etisalat and MTN jobs point to {./}. I addes {. b4 and after to make the link inactive. if not it becomes active and only shows Oil and Gas jobs , but not the link
If you are a linux user, i am sure already you are an IT professional. Just use any text editor (ex. gedit) and the link.
Please note; links for MTN jobs must for example give u mtn website when you them. PLEASE ANY LINK YOU SEE ON NAIJA HOT JOBS AND ANY SITE, DO NOT TRUST THEM BUT DO AS I HAVE SAID. It is my pleasure to safe guard my piple the best i can.
To Naija hot jobs admin, whenever you see such guys, pls delete their profiles

# ()Now permit me to let the guy know that I have the information about the server he is using. he may be ignorant of this , perhaps he is a naive cyber criminal just using services he could see from the internet.{
}
}

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Here is for technical men
link the guy gave us : {../}
the IP: 109.169.23.202
nearest router:62.233.127.174
IP registered to country: UK
Device type: general purpose
Running: Linux 2.6.X
OS details: Linux 2.6.17 - 2.6.31

Service Info: Hosts: mail.gigatux.com, localhost; OS: Linux

host services info:
21/tcp open ftp PureFTPd
22/tcp open ssh OpenSSH 5.1p1 Debian 5 (protocol 2.0)
| ssh-hostkey: 1024 98:71:eb:09:a2:ca:ce:13:b4:83:b0:31:4e:0a:73:6e (DSA)
|_2048 d5:c5:01:58:49:77:0f:72:9a:39:e2:33:d9:69:3a:e1 (RSA)
53/tcp open domain ISC BIND 9.6-ESV-R3
80/tcp open http Apache httpd 2.2.9 ((Debian) DAV/2 SVN/1.5.1 mod_fastcgi/2.4.6 PHP/5.2.6-1+lenny9 with Suhosin-Patch mod_python/3.3.1 Python/2.5.2 mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0....)
|_html-title: ho.io URL Shortener
110/tcp open pop3 Courier pop3d
|_pop3-capabilities: USER STLS IMPLEMENTATION(Courier Mail Server) UIDL PIPELINING LOGIN-DELAY(10) TOP OK(K Here s what I can do)
113/tcp closed auth
143/tcp open imap Courier Imapd (released 200
|_imap-capabilities: THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT QUOTA STARTTLS THREAD=REFERENCES UIDPLUS ACL2=UNION SORT ACL IMAP4rev1 IDLE NAMESPACE CHILDREN
443/tcp closed https
465/tcp open smtp Postfix smtpd
|_smtp-commands: EHLO mail.gigatux.com, PIPELINING, SIZE 10240000, ETRN, STARTTLS, AUTH PLAIN NTLM DIGEST-MD5 LOGIN CRAM-MD5, ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES, 8BITMIME, DSN
993/tcp open ssl/imap Courier Imapd (released 200
|_sslv2: server still supports SSLv2
|_imap-capabilities: THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT QUOTA AUTH=PLAIN THREAD=REFERENCES UIDPLUS ACL2=UNION SORT ACL IMAP4rev1 IDLE NAMESPACE CHILDREN
995/tcp open ssl/pop3 Courier pop3d
|_sslv2: server still supports SSLv2
|_pop3-capabilities: USER STLS IMPLEMENTATION(Courier Mail Server) UIDL PIPELINING LOGIN-DELAY(10) TOP OK(K Here s what I can do)
3690/tcp closed svn
5222/tcp open jabber ejabberd (Protocol 1.0)
9001/tcp open ssl/tor-orport?
Device type: general purpose
Running: Linux 2.6.X
OS details: Linux 2.6.17 - 2.6.31

This is show him just a little he may not know. if you need more advice just let me know.
God bless Nigeria