+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: UNICEF JOB, FOR REAL OR A SCAM.

UNICEF JOB, FOR REAL OR A SCAM.

House, this is an email I just received. Pls, comment. Thanks.

Dear Job Seeker,
    We are pleased to confirm your being employed by our organization into the UNICEF INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME at the capacity of – Entry Level (P1-P2). You will report directly to your Group Cordinator, Barrister Erhahon Osazuwa, commencing with your start of employment.
    Your salary shall be $32,000.00 to $48,463.00 Annually. You will also be covered by the standard group benefit plans and fringe benefits. For the first year vacation time shall be pro-rated, so you will be entitled to 62 days vacation for this year.
    Your Entitlements And Benefits Include:
    * Dependency allowance.
    * Rental subsidy.
    * Education grant.
    * Pension scheme.
    * Medical and dental benefits.
    * Home Leave.
    * Family Friendly Policy.
    * Maternity/Paternity leave/Adoption.
    * Special leave.
    * Spouse employment policy.
    * Work-Life Policy.
    * Diversity Policy..
    * Gender and geographical balance.
    * Non-discrimination on employment.
    As part of UNICEF staff licensing policy you are to pay an Induction/Licensing fee of Four Thousand Eight Hundred Naira Only,(N4,800.00), is refundable at your first salary.
    The Venue and date of orientation will be communicated as soon as your induction/licensing fee is confirmed by your group officials.
    If you agree, please fill, sign the enclosed copy and return with your teller, photocopy of your statement of result and your identity card for accreditation for our files on your group orientation start up day.
    You are to make your payment within 3 working days as soon as you recieve this message and send the TELLER NUMBER AND BRANCH NAME, to the Unicef Recruitment Coordinator Africa, at email: [email protected]
    PAY TO:
    Bank Name: United Bank for Africa (UBA)
    Account Name: Osazuwa Erhahon
    Account Number: 01000020010118
    For queries and questions, please send an-mail to UNICEF at email: [email protected]
    We also believe you will respond fast with the instructions that will be given to you because failure to respond out rightly might joepardise your employment status..
    Thank you for applying to internship programme!
    Yours very truly,
    Dr. Adams Smith
    Unicef Recruitment Coordinator Africa
    email: [email protected]

Re: UNICEF JOB, FOR REAL OR A SCAM.

Anyfin that has to do with organizations as UNICEF, NEPAD, UN etc comes in their own web address.
    Mails from Yahoo are free mails and as such, the mail sent to you as regards UNICEF wif a yahoo address should be treated as a SCAM...

Is a scam, run ooo. Fear Benin boyz

bros dont mind them ooooooooooooooooo! they are crooks. they dub me of my hard earned N1,800 which they asked me to pay thru an oceanic bank.
    In fact they forged an application form which i was asked to print ,fill and send back thru scan.
    dont even mind. A lady by a fake name( elizabeth) sent me a mail asking me to forgive her.______________________________________________ ___
    below is a copy d letter sent me.
    We are glad to recieve your reply and once again we want to say cogratulations to you. Due to your group status your group will be meeting on 11th-12th April 2009 in Lagos and its Venue will be communicated to you a week before for its 2-day orientation programme after which your training programme date in Ghana will be communicated to you after the programme.

Please notify us if you did not recieve any alert in repect to your orientation programme so that we can make it avialable to you, and dont forget to come along with your teller, the form given to you, statement of result and your identity card with other important documents you deem important for accreditation for our files on your group orientation start up day.

Thank you and congratulations for applying to internship programme!

Yours very truly,
    Dr. Elizabeth Adams
    Unicef Recruitment Coordinator Africa
    email: [email protected]

PLEASE THIS IS TO NOTIFY YOU THAT I DO NOT HAVE A COPY OF THE ORIENTATION PROGRAM. I WILL APPRECIATE IT IF A COPY IS SENT TO ME.

+ Reply