+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Supertube!!! The Criminal of our Time.

Supertube!!! The Criminal of our Time.

A mail like the one below once made me part with some of my money.The house should be wary of this guy called supertube.

Dear sirmustyla,

After a careful review of your profile on Supertube Nigeria, You've been invited to take an ONLINE test for a screening and recruitment into our establishment, a financial services firm in the banking sector based in Lagos with branches all over Nigeria for the position of Executive trainees.

Click the link below to Login with your passcode and take the online test now:

/careercenter.htm

If the above link does not work, just copy and it in your browser and press the "ENTER" button.

This online test consists of 15 questions and the time duration is 35 minutes.

Note: This online test will expire on Friday, 15th of January, 2010 by 12 pm.

From,

HR.

Via http:///

To unsubscribe from these mailings, click here: Please unsubscribe me

Re: Supertube!!! The Criminal of our Time.

The house should not fall into the trap of these dubious pple who appear as if they have our interest @ heart.Got several of such mails but didn,t give it any serious tot.

Re: Supertube!!! The Criminal of our Time.

not only that, they also tell you to enter your passcode which you must purchase with a certain amount before you can actually take the test and the funny thing about them is that they come out clearly saying that and i quote "Supertubeng.com is NOT a recruitment agency and as such DO NOT take your passcode payments as an assurance that you have gotten a Job from Supertubeng.com. Employers and recruiting firms using the Supertube website will contact you directly through your membership profile in the Supertube website." This is what their passcode table looks like =
    Purchase Your Passcode below: Purchase with ATM or Credit Card

There are five types of passcodes listed below:

Type of Passcode Access Duration
    =N=500 10 days Access
    =N=1,000 1 month Access
    =N=2,500 3 months Access
    =N=5,000 6 months Access
    =N=9,500 12 months Access

Choose a passcode of your choice above and pay the passcode amount into our bank account below then proceed to fill the passcode application form below:

Account Name: KEVID ENTERPRISES

Account Number: 422-455481-2110

Bank: Guaranty Trust bank Plc

Passcode Application Form:
    *First Name *Last Name *Email Address Please enter a valid email address. Your passcode will be sent to your email address.*GTB deposit slip/Teller number *Amount Paid *Date of Payment (DD/MM/YYYY)

By clicking the button below you agree to our Terms and Conditions and Disclaimer Policy.
    Beware, this is a well organized scam, don't fall a victim, i almost did. Good luck to you all.

+ Reply