+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: The Simple Expert's Ways To Detect A Scam.

The Simple Expert's Ways To Detect A Scam.

Hi Forumites,
    Guess you are doing cool? I've decided to reveal ways by which scam can be detected for you here.
    Maybe I should even put it this way, how can you explain someone who makes over $1000 dollars online monthly being unable to buy a domain name and host a website? Or can someone be so stingy not to be able to pull out $12 from $1000 monthly for webhost.

This will lead us to the number one thing you should watch out for.
    1. Anybody using a free webhost or domain name do not make money online. Take it or leave it. It is the bitter truth even if they won't agree with me.

Don't be confused there is a different between someone using a blog theme on his/her site and someone using free bloger host.
    Maybe you don't know the likes of www.mydomainname..com, www.mydomainname.wordpress.com, www.mydomainname.web50.com, www.mydomainname.netfirms.com e.t.c are all free domain and free host.

I guess you can now see why it could be a scam. Don't fall a victim of this.

This is just a tip for you, excpect more. Though my subscribers are already benefiting from this ideas already.
    You too can now benefit from it.

I care about your success,
    Lateef Odumesi (Online Business Expert)
    You Need Someone To Assist, You Can Rely On Me, Experience Counts!<br /><br />http://www.onlinebusinessexpose.com<br /><br />0805-2243-778

Re: The Simple Expert's Ways To Detect A Scam.

Hope this small post is helping you guys out there? I will like to hear your feed back.
    You Need Someone To Assist, You Can Rely On Me, Experience Counts!<br /><br />http://www.onlinebusinessexpose.com<br /><br />0805-2243-778

+ Reply