+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: PLsooooooooooooooooo someone should help!!!

PLsooooooooooooooooo someone should help!!!

IS IT FOR REAL OR A SCAM? I received this letter in my spam folder of my email. The content goes:

Attached is Soft Copy of our Offer Letter in respect of your application via our recruiter, Olemeg Consultants Ghana.
    This is an affirmation that your experience and qualifications meets the requirements of Cambodia National Petroleum Authority in the position offered and as such has earned you a position in this company.

Due to urgent need to occupy the office within 4 weeks from today, we anticipate your resumption of duty on or before fourth week of April 2010. To do so, You have to make contact with THEARY HUOR TRAVELS, Procurement of our employees Valid VISA papers and work permit is done here in Phnom Penh with THEARY HUOR TRAVELS whom we have contract with.

Upon the procurement of your traveling documents and work permit, it will be handed over to this office for inspection then shall we release the hard copies of your contract agreement document to be sent via DHL courier services along with your necessary traveling papers to your postal address within 72 working hour.

NOTE: YOU ARE TO SEND YOUR OFFER LETTER TO THEARY HUOR TRAVELS FOR CONFIRMATION OF YOUR SELECTION, SO THAT THEY WILL START THE PRECESSING OF YOUR CAMBODIA VALID PAPERS,RESIDENCE AND WORK PERMIT.

As soon as your traveling documents and permits are ready and confirmed in my office, this organization shall pay into your account which you shall provide your Two months salary, Reimbursement/flight ticket fare and other cash benefits before you embark on the trip to enable you take care of your financial needs.

CAMBODIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM AUTHORITY have made it easier for employees to procure/acquire their necessary traveling papers through THEARY HUOR TRAVELS here in CAMBODIA and your employment will automatically be registered with the ministry of works for swift resumption of duty on arrival in Cambodia.

You may now contact

THEARY HUOR TRAVELS
    Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
    Email: [email protected]
    Contact Person: Mr.Su kong

Contact us for advice when ever you need it.

Congratulations.

Mr. S. Narin.
    Head, Employment/Human Resources.
    CAMBODIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM AUTHORITY.
    Email: [email protected]

CC: Olemeg Consultants Ghana.
    ReplyReply AllMove...InboxBNETMy PixNextlevelpurchasingofficialPROCUREMENT MATERIAL...Springwood documentYahoo Personal

Re: PLsooooooooooooooooo someone should help!!!

Hello pls how did u handle dis, I am seeing everything as scam, I just received my letter some 2 days ago. How did u handle your own

+ Reply