+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Topic: pasciet aviatn shortlistment hellppp pls

Re: pasciet aviatn shortlistment hellppp pls

I got d same txt too n mistakenly delectd my mail! Bt all d same i ll ask around to kw wats up! I dnt fink de av any batch A cus no one has indicated to be a batch A! Bt if i get a careless cash i ll pay to kw wats up!

Quote Originally Posted by uchmoney View Post
    I'm still surprise at how some of u guys think. Some of u guys are so desperate dat u dont even think. How can someone suspectd to be a fraudster give u a phone no to call? and some of u called and are satisfied with what they told u. Mtcheeeeew!!! Pls, y did they require 2700 at first? Can #2700 buy all those kits? This fraudsters are very sensitive and psychologically active bcos they many pple wil prefer to pay the money instead of buyin the kits. God help us
    d only plausible explanation is dat som of ds scammers av agents among us and they wil want to encourage pple to pay. Graduates wu can beliv dat 1+1 can b 3! Shiiioooor.....d so called acct is in a person's name not in d name of PASCIET as a company. Even Chukwudi enterprises has a corporate acct. I checkd wit CAC website if PASCIET is a registad company...d result i got is 'no company records exist'. For those who don't know CAC, its d govt agency responsible for registering all companies, partnership, business names in Nigeria.

Quote Originally Posted by uchmoney View Post
    I'm still surprise at how some of u guys think. Some of u guys are so desperate dat u dont even think. How can someone suspectd to be a fraudster give u a phone no to call? and some of u called and are satisfied with what they told u. Mtcheeeeew!!! Pls, y did they require 2700 at first? Can #2700 buy all those kits? This fraudsters are very sensitive and psychologically active bcos they many pple wil prefer to pay the money instead of buyin the kits. God help us
    Quote Originally Posted by sonofmoi View Post
    I dont think calling the no in the mail will prove anything different. If any1 has contacts in the aviation industry, they should confirm this pasciet folks.
    u kan help by contactn d ppl in the link below. Thanx
    guys lets kal and email ds top shots to c if they are aware! Click d link below
    Contact Us

Quote Originally Posted by osvicom View Post
    d only plausible explanation is dat som of ds scammers av agents among us and they wil want to encourage pple to pay. Graduates wu can beliv dat 1+1 can b 3! Shiiioooor.....d so called acct is in a person's name not in d name of PASCIET as a company. Even Chukwudi enterprises has a corporate acct. I checkd wit CAC website if PASCIET is a registad company...d result i got is 'no company records exist'. For those who don't know CAC, its d govt agency responsible for registering all companies, partnership, business names in Nigeria.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonofmoi View Post
    I dont think calling the no in the mail will prove anything different. If any1 has contacts in the aviation industry, they should confirm this pasciet folks.
    u kan help by contactn d ppl in the link below. Thanx
    guys lets kal and email ds top shots to c if they are aware! Click d link below
    Contact Us

I just don't know how some folks on dis site managed to graduate!Are some of u guys daft cant u see dat these people are 'SCAMMERS'...A WORD IS ENOUGH 4 THE WISE!(Agents of these bloody scammers tring to convince my 'NHJ' to pay dis money?God will destroy u all.)

Quote Originally Posted by Enobong83 View Post
    I just don't know how some folks on dis site managed to graduate!Are some of u guys daft cant u see dat these people are 'SCAMMERS'...A WORD IS ENOUGH 4 THE WISE!(Agents of these bloody scammers tring to convince my 'NHJ' to pay dis money?God will destroy u all.)
    read d thread frm d beginning. Sum hv kald them and d issue of payment has bn cancelled. Y nt email d links i wrote up there?
    biggyflame likes this.

please lets kip mailing d contacts i pt in my earlier comments. We might get useful info frm d aviation top shots.

Quote Originally Posted by musco4me View Post
    read d thread frm d beginning. Sum hv kald them and d issue of payment has bn cancelled. Y nt email d links i wrote up there?
    @musco4me, no wahala.Its just dat i dont want any of our young graduates to pay anyone a dime for a job n also not to be too anxious they will surely get a good job(there will be alot of vacancies in 2012' even d company i work will employ quite a number early next year)

Quote Originally Posted by Enobong83 View Post
    @musco4me, no wahala.Its just dat i dont want any of our young graduates to pay anyone a dime for a job n also not to be too anxious they will surely get a good job(there will be alot of vacancies in 2012' even d company i work will employ quite a number early next year)
    thanx 4 ur info. When i got d txt and heard of d payment, i got annoyd bt sum ppl kald them and d payment was cancelled. We nw want to knw if we kan contact sum top shots in d zaria training sch to knw if they are aware of ds pasciet. Thats d latest development.

I av forwarded d invitation 2 my friend in ABU ZARIA and he has printed it,and he wil confirm it 4 me at aviation school zaria 2morow.Let keep watching

Quote Originally Posted by kayonline1982 View Post
    I av forwarded d invitation 2 my friend in ABU ZARIA and he has printed it,and he wil confirm it 4 me at aviation school zaria 2morow.Let keep watching
    thanx 4 dat! We stil hv upto d end of ds month to conclude our enquiries. God bles u

Thank you very much.I too will call one of the top management of the school on monday and will give feedback to the house.This is what house members should be doing to get facts not guessing.

Quote Originally Posted by kayonline1982 View Post

@Enobong83 and Osvicom, i thank u both for ur understanding. @ALL, i hav a question. Do u knw as we speak, some unfortunate and over desperate guys out there hav fallen victim by paying this money and others are plannin to pay there own on monday? Pls is there any notice (on air or on bill board) stating clearly dat people should stop paying this money? The ans is "no". Did they tell u people how they are going to refund the money already paid by some people? Did u ask them how they are going to make it public so dat others wil stop paying? Hahaha! I de laugh. It is obvious and very clear that we hav fraudster's agents in this forum. Do u knw dat ever since i posted my email addy on this site, i hav been receiving series of dubious messages. Sometimes i receiv 8 msges a day. I believ some of u who had exposed there email addy on dis site are receiving same messages. WE HAVE FRAUDSTERS IN THIS FORUM

+ Reply
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast