+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Topic: pasciet aviatn shortlistment hellppp pls

Re: pasciet aviatn shortlistment hellppp pls

I smell a rat

No mail for me yet but i got the text message, I Just Dey Laff (IJDL) becos dem go Old if dem think say man go pay. If no be condition why i go apply for that kind Job sef. Tchewwwwwwwwww, naija i hail thee!!!
    Keep Moving.

This part of the mail 4 group B
    GROUP B
    The second group are those who have no initial training on any cabin crew or aviation courses and wishes to join in the training, You are to pay the sum of two thousand seven hundred naira(N2700) for provisions on your training kits to the Nigerian aviation coordinator,flight Lieutenant Abonyi pius on or before 21st of December 2011. The account details are Lt ABONYI PIUS, Account number 093605010006378, fidelity bank plc. and make sure you use your full names as depositors name.
    Registration of training participants commences on the 9th of january at Zaria aviation training ground and closes by 6pm on the 10th january 2012. Contact the assistant on 08168643070 for any further information you are not clear with or write us through [email protected].

hmm,got both txt& sms,smelling rats.I hate paying money for any recruitment,so my Advise to everyone-dnt pay any money to anybody,till u are sure.

i got no mail. Hahaha. Only txt. Y should we pay?

got no mails too only text dey can go to hell and burn. if dey cant afford trainin kit den hw can dey pay for d trainin

i heard its jst a 2 day training 4 an aviation job? Are graduate trainees trained in jst 2 days? I entad dia site, i didnt c dia location in Nigeria. They only shwd dia south africa location

I got the text and mail around 11.30am this morning and it reads:

We wish to inform you that you have been shortlisted for our training programmes which commences on the 9th January to 6th February 2012 . please note that Airlines do not consider an individual an employee until they have successfully completed the airline training program. The training programme are divided into two units :- first is for those who have gone through the aviation training schools, those whom has acquired the cabin Crew Ab-initio Training Certificate and License, the CCD diploma, commercial aviation training licence(CATL) and ICAO licence . secondly are those who has never been to any training in the aviation.
    GROUP A
    if you have acquired any of the above mentioned certificate please endeavor to send photocopies of your documents to [email protected] on or before 20th December 2011, you will not be paying any fee for your training kits, just get the following necessary things for your training:-
    1. two white T shirt polo
    2, white unscripted canvass
    3, A chlorine resistant swimmer
    4, a chlorine resistant knee length
    5, A silicone swim caps
    6, A mesh gear bag.
    7, A treated mosquito net
    GROUP B
    The second group are those who have no initial training on any cabin crew or aviation courses and wishes to join in the training, You are to pay the sum of two thousand seven hundred naira(N2700) for provisions on your training kits to the Nigerian aviation coordinator,flight Lieutenant Abonyi pius on or before 21st of December 2011. The account details are Lt ABONYI PIUS, Account number 093605010006378, fidelity bank plc. and make sure you use your full names as depositors name.
    Registration of training participants commences on the 9th of january at Zaria aviation training ground and closes by 6pm on the 10th january 2012. Contact the assistant on 08168643070 for any further information you are not clear with or write us through [email protected].
    Thanks
    Management Teams
    Pasciet Group

There are many Unanswered questions like 1. Does any company recruit without neither an aptitude test or interview? 2.Why would i pay a fee for trainee kits when all corporate company that recruit provides all training kits for the new recruit.(even nysc provided us with trainee kits) 3.There is no given contact of office in nigeria but only south africa office. 4. They did not mention the airline they are recruiting for.

Honestly i smell a big SCAM at the whole process.I will call the contact no on this email on monday to ask question cos i dont ve any cr to waste now.

Pls any one that ve called the number should give us details. Another suggestion to the house is dat,they are claiming to use avaition school zaria abi, this are phone numbers of the management of the school:
    Capt. Chinyere Kalu, MFR (Rector/Chief Executive) 069 335502, 335503, 334759 Email:[email protected], Mr. Gabriel C. Onugha (Registrar) 069 330234, Capt S. A. Caulcrick (Head, Flying School) 069 330232.

I think they can give info if this pasciet company exist or not and also let them be aware dat they are using their school to fraud innocent Nigerian graduate.Thanks

Pls how do 1 report such care to D EFCC

guys lets kal and email ds top shots to c if they are aware! Click d link below
    Contact Us

Quote Originally Posted by ayeseadewale View Post
    I got the same text and e-mail, why must me be asked to pay? but come to think of it, why are batch A not to pay if really they are scam?
    Let still wait for clever2008 with his result, before concluding

Get free bulk sms at B.S.E SMS PORTAL
    Batch A is just 2 make it look real. Be wise.

I have sent a message to the email address of most of the top management of the aviation school if they knew anything about the company or whether such training is taking place within their school at that said period.Hope they reply soon so that innocent Nigerian graduates are not scam.Please u too can send urs to save people's money during this xmas time at least 2700 can be use to but something.Lol

+ Reply
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast