+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: OILFIELD WORKER CALLING

OILFIELD WORKER CALLING

i got this mail from oilfield worker, i don't know much about them. did anyone in the house have thesame mail from theirs box

Dear Intending Employee,

With reference to your inquiry about the Oilfield Career Opportunity.We have received your CV and application.
    Currently there is a new lucrative oil industry jobs in the Bright Of Bonny.
    Following the Nigeria Sao Tome & Principe Joint Development Zone (JDZ), an area of overlapping maritime boundary that will be jointly developed by the two countries.
    Our company is working with a Nigerian Oil Services partner to recruit new employees to undergo a short training course that will enable them work in the Sao Tome Oil Fields.
    There will be a three stage progressive method to evaluate trainees,to ensure that they fit into our Oilfield Training and Employment Program.

Phase one test-There will be an Phase one test on the 11th of December 2010,by 5pm prompt.The online test one can be accessed online from any location with an internet connection.
    Intending trainees that submitted their CV,will receive an access code on that day,to enable them take the online test one.
    Basic & general questions will be asked during online test one. So Intending trainees are expected to study extensively on basic information relating to the Oil industry.
    The online test one will be graded on 20 points.

Phase two test -There will be an Phase two test on the 18th of December 2010,by 5pm prompt.Only Intending trainees that part take on the online test one are eligible to take the online test two.
    Specific questions will be asked during online test two.All Intending trainees that took the online test one are expected to apply for,"A Petroleum e-book".Application for this Petroleum e-book starts on the 13th of December 2010 and closes on the 17th of December 2010 for the issuance of this Petroleum e-book.
    Questions to be asked during the online test two will come strictly from this Petroleum e-book.All Intending trainees must request for a copy and it will come along with a registration number to enable Intending trainees take the online test two.
    The online test two will be graded on 50 points.

Phase Three Practical-There will be a practical training test starting on the 8th of January 2010 and ends on the 18th of December 2010.
    The training course outline for the 1 week Training Program will cover areas such as;
    *Introduction to Offshore Drilling
    *BDC-Basic Drilling, Completion & Workover Operations
    *EPB-Exploration and Production Process Basics
    *Health, Safety & Environment

The above courses provides a technical overview of the phases, operations, and terminology used in Exploration and Production Process.
    The practical training test will be graded on 30 points.
    Out of the total of 100 points from the three stages,Intending trainees are expected to score an average of 50 points to proceed further.
    Employment starts on the 31st of January 2011.
    All applicants must be above 18 years of age and medically fit to undergo the Oil & Gas Practical Training. The training is open to both male & female trainees.This Training is also opened to OND, HND, BSC,MBA,MSC and equivalent holders.
    And for further details on the Oilfield Training & Employment Program,contact us.

Signed,

Human Resource Manager
    Oilfield Development Services
    Email: [email protected]

I

Re:

Dey ar top ranking scammers. Dey posted dis scam b4,dey ar postin it again to dupe unsuspectin mbers. Ignore dem kawai!

Re: OILFIELD WORKER CALLING

@lanyat, thanx 4 ur info. I suspect such. One luv
    I

HI PPLE, I GOT THESAME MESSAGE TOO. ARE YOU SAYING IT'S NOT REAL? PLS I NEED MORE INFO. NNA NA WAA O.
    b

Re:

Nna,na scam. If u search tru d oil&gas section u wil see dis scam. It's like 3months old or so.

I got the mail too. Its so organised that I have almost fallen for it if not that I visited this site(Naijahotjobs) again today.

Re:

Naijahotjobs......a place to visit but scammers ar always on d prowl lukin 4 preys. Buy dis buy dat...fake forex....money doublers...etc

HEAVY SCAMMERS I ALMOST FELL FOR THEM ONCE

i check the domain of the mail www.worker.com i could not find anything relating to oil ang gass opporunity talk less of their so called job.
    I

Re:

Dnt mind d yeye end of year scammers.

@TAYOFUNSO:This scam don old for this site na..worker.com is not a site, its just another type of free email created under the mail.com service..

They are one of the oldest SCAMMERS in the books!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

Please run.....Scammer alert

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast