+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: NYSC MAG SOURCE FOR SCAMMERS, PLS READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NYSC MAG SOURCE FOR SCAMMERS, PLS READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The NYSC magazine we did with our photos, numbers and names are now a new source for scammers.

They ring you up clamming to be your friends from NYSC, they tell you the state and local govt were you served. They tell you that there is a job vacancy in an oil company and that one of their relative is the HR manager and being a good friend of yours, they called you to know if you’re still looking for a job so they can help you.

The caller then gives you a name and a number of the so- called HR manager and asks you to call him/her, on calling the HR Manager, he promises to help you and ask you to send your CV and credentials. After that, he then asks you to pay a whopping amount of money into a bank account which he will send to you.

The bank account details bear a different name whom they claim to be the company secretary or accountant.

In my case, I was told by this so- called friend it was Shell and was made to understand that I was communicating with HR manager Shell Portharcourt whom the caller claims to be his Uncle.

The fake HR manger asked me to pay N24, 500 for employment form so that my name can be shortlisted but I was smart enough to know it was a scam.

I’ve been thinking which of my friends from NYSC could plan such evil cos I didn’t have much friends then I realized that our NYSC Magazine could be the source.

Its soo pathetic that graduates are scamming their fellows graduates.

Pls people beware they could contact you in a different style

Re:

Dis scam was revealèd hia about 3mnths ago. Evry 1 b vigilant!

Re: NYSC MAG SOURCE FOR SCAMMERS, PLS READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

some1 call me last week claim dat we served in d same state Kwara State his name is okeke obinna, he said his inlaw secured him a job in shell oil company and said i shld cal his inlaw George amakiri. i call him, he said i shld pay 13,000 naria 2 his account, and send my application 2 his inbox, . He send this acct no 2 me Edward wILLAMS, 0750001029849, IT WAS AFTER I GOOGLE, shel company dat i discovered he was a 419

Re: NYSC MAG SOURCE FOR SCAMMERS, PLS READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kolurejo
    some1 call me last week claim dat we served in d same state Kwara State his name is okeke obinna, he said his inlaw secured him a job in shell oil company and said i shld cal his inlaw George amakiri. i call him, he said i shld pay 13,000 naria 2 his account, and send my application 2 his inbox, . He send this acct no 2 me Edward wILLAMS, 0750001029849, IT WAS AFTER I GOOGLE, shel company dat i discovered he was a 419
    ....This is one of the common SCAMS around. Thank God Almighty that you didn't fall for it.
    Please keep spreading the word!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

+ Reply