+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: New 419 strategy

Junior Member odo kenneth chinedu's Avatar

New 419 strategy

House,I purposely used this tittle so as to attract your attention to this invaluable information. Just take time and read 2ru.

About 4 days ago, I received a mail from some one who claimed to be CLARARA MMBUOYE soliciting to be my new friend, which reads thus:

"Hello,
    My Name is clara Mmbouye
    I would like to be your new friend
    reply me so that I can tell you more
    about Me and send my picture for you
    in my next mail

Contact me on my private email

([email protected]

i got your contact www.naijahotjobs.com"

After which, I welcome her thinking that she could be a fellow applicant(not knowing that she is a God forsaken fraud star),she sent me another mail, which reads thus:

"Hello
    I am more than happy in your reply to my mail
    How are you this day? How was Your night i hope fine,my name is Miss clara Mmbouye i am 22 years old, my birthday was 4th January 1989 i hold a certificate in general Nursing school in my country Federal Republic of Congo ,i am hoping to further my education in this career. i am not married and don't have any child .i am fair in complexion and of average heigth, my picks will explain to you better.

I am from Republic of Congo and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Casamance Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country last years ago ( 2008 ).
    My late father Dr Fedrikes johnson mmbouye was chairman managing director of (JOHNSON INDUSTRIAL COCOA COMPANY LTD),In Brazzaville the capital of my country,and he was the FORMAL PERSONAL ADVISER to the formal head of state.
    (Mr Denis Sassou Nguesso.) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father.

it is only me that is alive now then i have to ran to a nearby country where i am staying now in the refugee camp,as a refugee here haven't finish up my education and need a Person who will make use of my fathers wealth and get me through in life,
    I would like to know more about you,Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.

I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. I attach here my picture for you, although I am not all that photogenic, i hope you wouldn't mind. I wait to hear from you soonest

yours in love

clara"

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/User/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image001.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/User/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image001.gif[/IMG]

But unfortunately for her, I goggled the name of the man she claimed to be her late father, only to see that she has been sending the same mail to other people using different name but the same content, as below:
    ello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.
    If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/User/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image002.jpg[/IMG]

Date: Jul 20, 2009 3:44 PM
    Subject: i will like to read from you soon

DEAREST LOVE
    Compliment of the day)
    I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.
    How are you this day? How was the night i hope fine,my name is Miss Alise Mmbouye i am 22 years old, my birthday was 4th january 1987 i hold a certificate in general Nursing school in my country ,i am hoping to further my education in this career. i am not married and don't have children.i am fair in complexion and of average heigth, my picks will explain to you better.
    i am from Ivory coast in west Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country last four years.
    My late father Dr Fedrikes johnson mmbouye was chairman managing director of
    (Johnson INDUSTRIAL COCOA COMPANY LTD),IN ABDJAN) the capital of my country,and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state.(General Robert Gui) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father.
    it is only me that is alive now then i have to ran to a nearby country where i am staying now in the refugee camp,as a refugee there haven't finish up my education and need a man who will make use of my fathers wealth and get me through in life,
    I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.
    I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. I attach here my picture for you, though I am not all that photogenic, i hope you wouldn't mind. I wait to hear from you soonest

Yours faithfully

Alise

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/User/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image003.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/User/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image004.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/User/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image005.jpg[/IMG]
    If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

So fellow Nigerians, Should you receive a similar mail, know that they have come. I would also wish you forward this info to as many pple as you can because "she" may have even sent it to your best friend or your next door neighbour. More so, should you receive any flamboyant mail this days, ensure that you do not jump into action without proper investigation otherwise you will be their next "mugu" because they must surely be using other strategies.

May the Lord almighty see us through.
    Thanks

Re: New 419 strategy

I have always said it, if u're not greedy, u won't be duped

Quote Originally Posted by spothot View Post
    I have always said it, if u're not greedy, u won't be duped
    <br />
    <br />
    yes 4rm correct.Its only greedy pple dat are duped by 419.

Junior Member enitanol@yahoo.com's Avatar

My brother,i av been sent similar mails too twice but wif different names,i jus read and ignore claiming to get my contact frm nhj.God go save us ooh

My brother, I got the same message some months ago. Though, the name used was SONIA EMMEDI... I LOL when I saw the message. I Couldn't have ever imagined anyone would try to Scam an unemployed graduate.

NHJ pals, dont be so gullible that you loose your analytical sense and fall prey to these numerous scam mail, sms,fb, trainings and all sorts of fake biz opportunities all over town. Remember the golden rule, "U DONT

NHJ pals, dont be so gullible that you loose your analytical sense and fall prey to these numerous scam mails, sms,fb, trainings and all sorts of fake biz opportunities all over town. Remember the golden rule, "U DONT REAP WHERE U DID NOT SOW" So when mails in your inbox tells u that u have won a million naira, what should come to your mind first should be, "Did I subscribe to this lottery/promo/exhibition, etc?" This simple test will save u from being a fraud victim.

this is news, i get this type of mail all the time. My reply is always eya bros hw work nah?

I hv bn receivn ds mails bt i delete them immediately

I also got the same but, i did'nt reply them bcos i hv know thier tactis.

+ Reply