+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: internal recruit with shell

Re: internal recruit with shell

same to me too. he asked me to call one engineer and that i should send credit to him so as to continue with the process.ex-corpers that served in oyo in 2009-2010 feb pls beware of " princewill man". he will addressed himself as your friend and tell you to check pg 40 of the oyo- kopa album book that was given to us on our passing out day. he is a thief. so beware.he will tell you that he is a drilling engineer and now working with shell that his uncle is the head of human resource dept inshell that he is presently on the sea so he has no access to recharge cards so u shd send him so he can help u to cal his uncle.

And it's very possible some people are falling daily for his scam...I hope he gets apprehended soon.

HaHaHa!!! House dis same thing happened to me like 5 months ago. I can't remember the fake name the fool used but he pretended to be one of the people dat served wit me in Ogun state from 2009/2010. Apparently, he picked d name of a guy from our corpers magazine dat no one cud trace and i guess d fool got my number from that magazine. He gave me the exact story of being on a stupid ship working offshore in Rivers state and that his inlaw was dat stupid george amakiri guy. He even gave me the guy's number to call which i eventually did. I suspected right from the onset dat dey were scammers and since i am gainfully employed, i wasnt dat desperate for a job hence my doggedness.

It was even the stupid amakiri guy dat gave demselves away. Telling me some cock and bull story about SPDC and some stupid quota system story. He could not even speak very well for a supposed HR manager of Shell!!!! And he was so stupid in this time and age to send me an email address [email protected]. In this time and age, am i supposed to fall for that kind of stupid trick? Isn't the email address supposed to be @shell.com if it was genuine? It seems they have upped their game a little cos their new email addy looks a bit creative.

It's just a pity that we are the ones killing ourselves. The targets of this swindlers are the unemployed and job seekers who are looking for a means of survival and yet people are trying to still swindle them out of the pittiance they have. May God help us all.

this might turn out to be a scam..

Lets us blame govt 4 all tis happenin. D said we should go and reg. 2 vote 4 tis big thief. Where is d 50 billion in d budget when wil they implement it nxt yr. Lets blame them. If they dont take time youth wil revolt in this country.

=))º°°º?a?a?aº°°º??=)) this thing happend to me 3 months ago the guy calld me and gave me all my details dat we met close to my house, after sending my CV to him he asked me to call one engr in warri dat will process the form 4 me wen i called the man he asked if i had seamans passport i said no so he said i need to send 35k to him to proceass it, dats wen i knew it was scam i played along and called thr guy, and told him what his friend said. i said i didn't ve the cash so he told me to go and look fr that he will add to what i could gather, by 12pm he called me and i told him that it was only 500naira i was able to gather that he should send me recharge cared worth 15k so i can sell it and send the moneyy to his friend the guy now hissed and said m nt serious, i laughed and told him to stop foolin themself dat U?? can't scam a benin gal, tht was the last i heard frm them

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in fact,you're geniuses,this guy sent me a txt saying we served together in rivers 2007 that i should call 4 detail of this job in rivers,i did call him only for him to tell me he's Nicholas ex-corper ,platoon 10,i should go check the album book pg49,his state code 1640,i did check and it checked out only for him to tell me to call his uncle one Engr Amakiri.
    These guys are well organized,so i say House beware,i confirm its a BIG scam.
    '
    D

@All. Na wao! I just got an sms yesterday still on this same issue from one Ifeanyi. He said we we served 2gether in Katsina state, that there is an internal recruitment @ SHELL, PH. He gave me one Engr. Emmanuel's number to call that he is the HR manager. Pls advice me

Plz house be careful we have fake recruiters online. plz hesitate to send your Cvs to scam job emails.

scam. run away from dubious so called Engr Amakiri.

my fellow job seekers i was also called on the 27 jan 2011 by one emmanuel dat claimed we graduated from the same school and wen i said i couldnt place his face, he said i should check page 14 of our graduation magazine dat i will see him. he then gave me his uncle's no who he said works in agip so i called him and he told me all d requirements though he didnt ask for money , i know he will still land and ASK for the money. pls lets be more careful. thanks for this forum atleast we share our experiences

(
    I got two text msgs also 4m dis fruadsters on different occasions, diffferent week. Telling me we served 2gader in d same state, dat he now works with shell, dat I should call his inlaw dat is d HR manager, bla bla bla bla bla. What I discovered is dat, they get dis album they normally distribute during pass out, get d name of those dat dont ve phone nos, then send u text msg on their behalf. Its all a scam

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast