YOU WILL NEVER GET SCAMMED AGAIN AFTER READING THIS

It has become very important for me to warn all the members of this forum and even ask you to warn your friends also about some scams flowing on the net in name of Prize Money. I won't mention any of them but I will educate you more on how to protect your hard-earned money.

1. It's never heard of that you pay to collect the prize you won. How on earth will Nokia, MTN, Glo, etc ask you to pay some money before you collect your prize? It's never heard of. So, if you
receive any email, text message or call asking you pay something to collect your prize, then know you are about to be scammed.

2. How can you win a prize when you never participated in the programme? You receive some emails telling you that you won a lotto game of $1 million Dollars but you and I know you never participated in the programme. So, how come you won? Shine your eyes!

3. You were told that you will earn 150% when you invest like $100 Liberty Reserve in a programme within 24hrs and you believe them? It's never done. Such emails, web articles are scam. Don't bother yourself reading such emails or articles. Delete it right away.

4. You got an email pretending to come from Liberty Reserve, Payza, Solid Trust Pay, etc for an investment opportunity. Please, delete it. I don't need to go deep into it now. Just delete the email.

5. Before you part with your money on any site, do a thorough search on www.scamadviser.com and they will tell you everything you need to know about the site

NOTE: don't copy and past this site on you address bar but type it manually