+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: HOW TO BULLET-PROOF YOURSELF AGAINST ATM PIN THEFT REVEALED

HOW TO BULLET-PROOF YOURSELF AGAINST ATM PIN THEFT REVEALED

When it was introduced some decades ago,it was meant to reduce unnecessary traffic inthe banking Hall,make customers have quick access to their money and make life convenient to a certain level
    However the situatintodayhas changed drasticallyit has become a source of worry to users andproviders(banks),because the functin it was eant for has been Eroded seriously, it has because the money wheel for FRAUDSTERS
    To protect Yourself and have 100% GUARANTEED OF YOUR MONEY

PAY JUST N3500 INTO:
    GTB PLC
    ACCT NAME: GENIUX BUSINESS CONCEPTS
    ACCT NO.:203-231-086-110

After send your payment Details to 08098356659 and your Visual Fraudster display will be sent to your mails in 24HRS

Re: HOW TO BULLET-PROOF YOURSELF AGAINST ATM PIN THEFT REVEALED

Wonders shall never END
    YOU ARE ONE OF THEM
    It is better to fail trying to do something<br />than to succeed doing nothing

ANOTHER SCAM inside SCAM FORUM!!!

SEE FRAUD MASTER TRYING TO FRAUD SOMEONE OF HIS HARD EARN MONEY IN THE PRETENSE OF HELPING.

COME COLLECT THE MONEY BY FORCE

THUNDER FIRE YOU

is this a joke or u are of them?

I hav no quarrel wit U. I wil only blame dos who wil be foolish enof to giv U dia money. As for mw, I wil take my chances wit the fraudsters. Infact, I beliv U re one of dem.

hi everyone, I was scanning through this page and I saw that scammer telling people to pay money so they can get info on how to protect themselves from ATM scam, what a a SCAM at highly order! In UK, banks will give you detail on how to protect yourself from scams and all that stuff without paying a penny for it.
    1. Never share your PIN with no one
    2. When you think someone is spying on you while taking money out of Automated Teller Machine, make sure you changeyour PIN in another machine asap!
    3Whenever you are at ATM stand, make sure you cover the space and cover your PIN when typing it in, very essential.
    Sometime, you take receipt for your transaction, be sure to shred it properly, never dispose it in the bin.
    4.In UK, there is what we call, Card Reader which can be insert into the cash machine and it will read all the card detail and others that have used the machine! How do you protect yourself from this? SIMPLY! Make a habit of changing your PIN once or twice in a month to 'bullet prove yourself'
    all these are simple logic which no one who work for his money should neglect!
    Nigeria is a good country but the image has been tanished in the Western World especially. Its high time we do something about. More to come about those spoof mails and ghost employers! BEWARNED- NO geniune employer will ask you to pay before employing you, i'm saying this from experience in Nija, UK and Poland. Thanks for reading this. Any question you want to know about, I will do all possible to answer, even if takes me to ask professionals. Love you all

OMG! laugh wan finish me this afternoon! Who be who for this world of killers, undertakers and scavengers!
    ever soaring

DO NOT LET THE ALMIGHTY GOD PASS THAT JUDGMENT HE DELIVERED AT MOUNT CARMEL ON YOU. HOW CAN YOU JUST WAKE UP IN THE MORNING AND BREED EVIL IN YOUR MIND. IN FACT, MAY GOD STRIKE YOU WITH YOUR EVIL PLANS.AMEN
    You get stronger anytime that you don&#39;t give in.

scammers you guys are improving oooh, why can't we just channel this whole talent into a new discovery and make Naija a better place for us all...........
    And plz there's one THE BLUE CHIP here claiming he makes $4000 a day online ,but I don't know why making so much money still come here to advertise wot a shame mennnnn!!! I SEE BECAUSE NO JOBS.....ANU GBO KO
    God Is Able!Juzt Believe.

+ Reply