I have good news for you all. After several months of intense research I have finally figure out the way by which you can use your Blackberry settings on your PC and browse unlimitedly for FREE. That means no more restrictive MegaBytes or GigaBytes. This trick is for MTN and GLO users only and if you don’t have a blackberry phone don’t worry. We are only using the blackberry bundle codes and it’s not necessary to have a blackberry phone. All you need is a laptop or computer and a usb modem (e.g fastlink) or a good phone that can serve as a modem. I’m still working on Airtel and Etisalat BIS and will come up with something soon. The good thing about this trick is that unlike other free browsing tricks, this one operates on legal grounds and stands no chance of getting blocked. You shall confirm its legitimacy when I unveil the details to you.

I discovered this trick three months ago but was reluctant to make it public because I wanted to be sure of its effectiveness and reliability. Now, with all confidence, I have decided to reveal my jealously guarded secret. Most people who undergo the kind of intellectual and physical labour I went through to discover this will want to sell this information at outrageous prices but not me. I’m not a greedy shylock. Because I want to use this information to help others, I have decided to give it out at a give-away price of N2,500. Believe me this method of browsing will save you much more than that and it comes with a resale right. That means you are free to resell this information to others. You can even get back you initial investment of N2,500 in hours. One of my friends whom I sold this information to at the cost of N3000 went on campus and made N15,500 in two days, configuring the laptops of his colleagues at the University of Port Harcourt. This information is fresh and still hot and it will be to your advantage to be among the first to tap into it.

I have equally made some good money selling this information offline for the past two weeks and this is the first time I’m coming online to sell it. I must confess I enjoyed selling it offline because by so doing it spreads less and I can manipulate my price based on the financial status of my client. Therefore, I have decided to sell online to just 25 serious persons. The first 25 persons to pay N2,500 will get this information and after that I’ll end my online sale and continue selling offline which I enjoy doing and of course you know my offline price varies and can be anything from N3,500 up.

If you are interested, simply pay the sum of N2,500 at any branch of FINBANK to the account below;
Account Name: Lawrence Isong
Account No.: 08053260295

After payment, send a sms to 08053260295 notifying me of your payment. Also include your name, email and phone number in the sms. The information will be sent as text message to your phone and also to your email once your payment is confirmed and the following bonuses will also be sent to your email for purchasing this info-product;
1. An ebook on How to unlock any internet modem so that it can be used with any sim from any network.
2. Two software to enable you unlock usb modems
3. An ebook on How to make your worn-out phone batteries as good as new.
4. My custom-made Funny Screensaver for your computer (only a non-living thing will see this screensaver and not laugh).

All these just for a meager sum of N2,500. Remember, it’s just for the first 25 persons to make their payment. My word is my bond. Thanks for your time, I wish you the best in all your endeavours. Stay connected!

Lawrence Isong
CEO, Lagraphix Technologies
7 Living Gospel Lane, Borikiri,
Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
[email protected]