+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: FRAUDULENT kOLTRON LIMITED

FRAUDULENT kOLTRON LIMITED

HEY HOUSE MEMBE
      • RS, I WANT TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE A FRAUDULENT INVESTMENT COMPANY BY NAME KOLTRON LTD. ITS XPANDING AND U GUYS HAVE TO AWARE OF THEM.

SOMETIME LAST YEAR I INVESTED 200,000 NAIRA IN THAT COY 4 A PERIOD OF OF 6MNTHS....
        NOW MY INVESTMENT IS DUE BUT THEY ARE NOT PAYING ME MY CAPITAL NON MY RETURN ON INVESTMENT.

THEY HAVE DIVERTED FROM THE NAME KOLTRON TO NAMES LIKE OLIVE PEARL, GREEN TRUSTEE S, AND SO ON. THEY HAVE BRANCHES IN ABUJA, LAGOS AND KANO.

MY OWN INVESTMENT WAS MADE IN ABUJA @ ZUMA SITE 10. WUSE ZONE 5. ABUJA. CURRENTLY THEY ARE OCCUPYING THAT OFFICE WITH THE NAME GREEN TRUSTEES.
        THE KOLTRON ITS IS NOW IN AP PLAZA 3RD FLOOR. WUES 11.

AM JUST THINKING OF WHAT TO DO AND PLS HELP ME SPREAD THE NEWS. BEWARE OF THIS FRAUDULENT COY.

hiver

Re: FRAUDULENT kOLTRON LIMITED

I INVESTED ALSO WITH KOLTRON ABOUT N470,000 FOR 6 MONTHS

THE PAYMENT CAME ABOUT 4 MONTHS LATE BUT THANK GOD IT FINALLY CAME

THEY FIRST GAVE ME BACK THE MONEY I PUT IN AND FINISHED BALANCING ME THE INTEREST ON FEBRUARY 27

I THINK THEY ARE HAVING SOME PROBLEMS RIGHT NOW. SOMETHING ABOUT EXPERIENCING SOME LOSSES

AT LEAST FIND OUT THE PROBLEM AS I DID

I THINK YOU WILL GET PAID OR MAY BE I WAS JUST LUCKY!!!

Hey! lets hush a little before we hastily pass judgment on Koltron ltd. I invested with them last year and I was paid at 20% compounding interest when it was due. However when my other package was due on the 21st of November, it was not paid and even up till now it has not been paid. I went to their office and the PRO explained to me the challenges they were facing its really pathetic. I have decided as a good customer to be understanding and give them some time to pay me since they have shown a lot of commitment to doing that.
    What gives me confidence is that irrespective of the different levels of aggression from clients in their Abuja office they have not closed shop unlike the experience we have of scam organizations.
    Nigerians should understand that the global financial crisis is here with us and Koltron and their clients can not be exempted. There's no investment without its level of risk and I hereby appeal to Nigerians to be a little patient with them so they can remain in business and pay us our money. At all at all na im bad pass, the delay I guess is better than never. So let us not scare them away with violence nor purposely try to destroy their business. I eve understand that they are the only ones in this line of business registered and regulated by SEC. This should give us some level of confidence in them.
    This opinion is however personal. Thanks

[size=12pt]There is no doubt that Koltron is fraudulent in the true sense of it.
    It is rather distressing that such companies still exist as duly registered enterpirses in Nigeria.

Trying to be tactful, I did invest a couple of millions in Koltron for a 3 month contract. And you guessed right! Despite getting my legal team involved in communicating with Koltron, I'm still trying to retrieve my capital without much success.

Personally, litigation is the last option as Koltron might use that as an excuse not to make any payments to us until the determination of the case; which only God knows how long it'll take in Nigerian courts

They're now asking for a 6 month moratorium before the pay up on a contract that expired 4 months ago.

My idea is to use all means within the ambit of the law to stop Koltron from getting away with defrauding the Nigerian public. I'm in contact with a few other victims of Koltron so we can make a unilateral approach to the Koltron-gate saga. If you're a victim( koltron client) or you know any "victim"who is tired of the unfulfilled promises from Koltron, Please do get in touch as we get a collective strategy motion.
    [/size]

@Nats!

I honestly think you are a staff of Koltron!

However, I stand to be corrected.
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

+ Reply