+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: esther brakthrough ltd SCAM

esther brakthrough ltd SCAM

I went for a so called written interview at ojuelegba road yaba lagos, after collecting 100 from thousands of us, all they could send to my phone again is that i have been short listed and i should come with N1,700 to collect my recommendation letter to the company.
    while i was excited, someone now informed my fiance that he has fallen for their tricks 3x. and to confirm this i bought tuesday guardian again only to discover they still have vacancies in this same positions that thousands of people have already applied for and being given letter already.
    if na so work plenty for naija after ccna certification i knw suppose still they house.

Re: esther brakthrough ltd SCAM

I LEFT ABUJA IN 2006 DEC TO LAGOS, WHEN I WAS INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW WITH THE SAID ESTER BREAKTHROUGH WITH THE PROMISE OF GIVEN A JOB AFTER AN INTERVIW AND A PAYMENT OF N1500. HOWEVER I WAS GIVEN A LETTER TO BE TAKEN TO AN INSURANCE COMPANY WHICH I WENT TO THEM AND THE REJECTED ME, THAT THEIR IS NO VACANCY IN THAT BRANCH MAY BE I SHOULD VISIT THEIR ABUJA OFFICE SINCE I WAS COMING FROM THERE. I DECIDED TO COME BACK TO ABUJA AND VISIT THEIR ABUJA BRANCH, AND I WAS TOLD THE SAME OLD STORY. ESTHER BREAKTHROUGH IS 419

Re: esther brakthrough ltd SCAM

@Megawave|Kampos!

It's obvious that you are both new in this forum but it is no longer new that Esther Breakthrough is a SCAM!.

I hope you have learnt your lessons. Plz pass the info to friends and relatives in search of jobs who might fall prey to them.

Visit http://www.naijahotjobs.com/index.ph...c,38682.0.html for more details
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

+ Reply