+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Don't fall victim of this blog wwwdotallgsmbizdotwordpressdotcom is scam

Don't fall victim of this blog wwwdotallgsmbizdotwordpressdotcom is scam

Hello

One faithful day i was browsing through the forums and I came accross this blog wwwdotallgsmbizdotwordpressdotcom, then i contacted the owner Adewole Olusegun to ask for more info on one of the product advertised in the blog Free Call and Free Browsing manual , he talk to me like a real man not knowing that the guy was a real thief, then last friday i went to the bank to make payment of N3,500 to his account for the manual, then immediately after i text my payment detail to his gsm 08037042861 and even went further to call him and alert him of my payment then he said he will send the package in the next 30mins to 1hour time, but guess what i don't think i can get the manual forever, reasons i called the over 50 times before he can send some foolish manual and i've been calling the guy over 100 times now he refused to pick my calls and whenever i use another phone to call him immediately he heard that am the one calling he will just drop the calls.

This is account number i paid to.

Acct. Name Adewole Olusegun
    Acct. Number: 451-466520-1590
    Bank Name: GT Bank Plc.

This is the mail i sent to him yesterday, but i know he will never reply.

Hello Mr Segun,

Pls what is the problem with my order? i made payment of N3,500 for Free Call and Browse Free with your Mobile Phone on your laptop manual to your Gtbank account since last week Friday and I text you my payment detail, I even you notify you by calling immediately after sending the message and your reply was that you will send the package in 30mins to 1 hour time, but to my surprise i started chasing you with phone calls before you can even send some e-book which are not what i order for.

I want you to put your legs in to my shoes this is the third day after payment, if you were to be in my condition what will you do, tell me if the package is no more available and i will know wht to do, pls pls pls and pls i want to hear from you as soon as possible

This are my payment details again.

Name-----Adenrele Adeniyi

Branch----- Gbank Onipanu

Date of payment----18/07/2009

Amount Paid-----N3,500

Teller number-------4487201

Waiting to hear from you soon.

Thanks and Regards

Adenrele Adeniyi

I don't beg him to send the manual or refund the money, am very sure that he can only hide but he can never run, i will surely get him very soon.

So everybody is time to watch who you want to deal with and do your investigations before you commit your hard hearned money to any info marketer. there are lot of scammers out there waiting to reap you off. Becareful.

Thanks.

Re: Don't fall victim of this blog wwwdotallgsmbizdotwordpressdotcom is scam

na wah for u? how can u send money to someone u dont even know or even c physically. I feel very disappointed dt a graduate like u can fall for this cheap scam. I dont pity u. U deserve it.

i am sorry you fell for this one,... i paid money to someone too but i got the manual i needed. and that is becos i know someone who also got something from that person... Pls be careful.. i would follow up if i were u!! kpele

guy i pity u but mistake is always d best teacher if ur ready take decision

+ Reply