+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Donald Recruitment Service! is it a scam?

Donald Recruitment Service! is it a scam?

Hi House,
    I got a mail from Donald Recruitment Service that i have been given an offer by FIELD PETROLEUM COMPANY LIMITED and that i should pay them some money for placement.I am suspecting a scam,does anybody has a clue?

Re: Donald Recruitment Service! is it a scam?

must u let someone to confirm for u first b4 u know it is a scam. no better organization will ask u to pay b4 given u any job. so be wise.

You don't need anyone else's opinion 4 u 2 know that this is a scam. U should go ahead to post their contacts [email, phone no. and office address] if u have them, so that others can take caution. And also so that EFCC and ICPC can look into it.
    17th Wonder of the World

you guys are getting it all wrong. You should be smarter than these scammers.

Lemme explain how this process works.
    people who dont have jobs like us go around companies scouting for vacancies. they liase with the HR dept on when they will be employing next. These information, they will use in screening people and sending them directly to the HR dept when the time is right.

Now you are expected to give them something (shouldnt be more than N2000) for giving you the link.

This works 96% of the time. The only thing you need to do is go to the office where the agent sent your name and you will be interviewed. This does not mean that you will be given the job. infact, the HR people fit no like your face and they will tell you the usual "we'll get back to you later".

To ensure you dont lose that "big N2000" you spent a life time to save, follow the following steps.

1. meet the contact one-on-one and strike a deal with him. Tell him that you need to get the job first and then settle him later. Offer him double the amount of commision he wants and pen down the agreement.

2. If he refuses, then you guys part ways.......no stress.

The thing is that "are you ready to part N2000 for a job you are not sure of getting"?

AND

"if you are sure of getting the job, is N2000 to big for you to part with"?

Baron! Nice post from you.
    What I know is that I can't pay anyone a dim to offer me a job. As someone who has worked in a company where some HR people bug other co-workers [who are hardworking] they see somewhat idle that they are wasting the company time and that the company is not paying them to sit around doing nothing. I also have friends who were given marketing jobs and were put under immense pressure to meet their target else they loose they job. I know a girl in marketing who was refused her salary at the end of the month [a month in which she was at work every week day] just because she didn't meet her target.

An employer is not doing me a favour by giving me a job. For every dim they pay, they will try to get two dims worth of work. I am definitely going to work, it's not as if they will be pay me for nothing. Most workers are just giving in almost all they have for just peanuts while the owners of the company take home almost all the profit. And after 5 or 10 years of working some are just exhausted and have nothing to show.

With all this in mind, no one should beg or even pay to be given a job. Nigerians need to start believing ourselves. God created us all in His image, it does not matter what race or tribe, or whether u were born with a silver spoon or not. We need to be the change we want to see int he world.
    17th Wonder of the World

It is surely a scam. better run
    You get stronger anytime that you don't give in.

@Akan,

Nice piece too. If only we can start to believe in ourselves, we would all be employers of graduate. Sometimes i look at myself with the dreams of becoming a farmer, with the capital to start.......an i tell myself that i will wait a little while (just because i got a job somewhere else).

We just need to start some idegenious with ourselves which require low cash. Most problems occur cos we are always planning big and want to start.

Start small and manage that "small" well enough. When you have now matured, you can then know how to handle "big"

Baron!
    Ur right there. Most Nigerians despise the days of small beginnings, everyone wants some thing big. Everyone wants to start making millions on the first day at the office.

Like most other people not just you, a good and high paying job keeps them away from fulfilling their dreams, which will eventually lead to employing more other graduates. Just find the strength to do. God will help u fulfill ur dreams.
    17th Wonder of the World

pls house i just got a mail from donald recritment service pls i want to know if am being scam

+ Reply