+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: Detailed List of Noted Scammers! (Job Fraudsters)

Re: Detailed List of Noted Scammers! (Job Fraudsters)

when are we going to be free from scammers. Dont be fooled! You can earn money from home. Discover how i earn 6 figures monthly just from my computer and internet access by downloading this step by step guide http://www.mediafire.com/?b6tvzyxa4zad5xz

FREE INTERNET BROWSING 24/7 WITH ETISALAT SIM
    Discover the Secret of browsing FREE on Etisalat Network 24/7 using a Powerful Software and enjoy Cheaper and unlimited browsing, unlimited download, extremely fast, stream online videos, skype calls and lot of more.... Why spend N8,000 per month on browsing with MTN,GLO,AIRTEL,ETISALAT and even higher in a cyber cafe. GET THIS FREE REPORT that shows the HOW? VISIT the site: http://giftempire..com
    I will also Reveal to you, How you can make over N5,000 daily with just your Mobile Phone and Nigerian Bank Account through CASHLESS NIGERIA BUSINESS. But the good side of it is that am giving out for free the Free Browsing Guide so get to check it out yourself by visiting http://giftempire..com to download it now!!! Am also giving out some free bonuses on: HOW TO WATCH LIVE PREMIERSHIP AND CHAMPIONS LEAGUE MATCHES FREE ON YOUR LAPTOP and 3 sure ways to make cool money online… isn’t that interesting?? So don’t miss out this opportunity because its 100% FREE. REMEMBER AM GIVING IT OUT FOR FREE FOR LIMITED TIME ONLY SO FILL IN THE FORM ABOVE YOUR NAME AND EMAIL. YOU WILL GLAD YOU DID. CHEER...
    Here is the site again: http://giftempire..com or send email to [email protected] for the FREE REPORT.
    To your success,

Justus.

vcl

u guys @ Naija hot jobs, u are just fooling urself about scammers, it would have been beta u stop all this, it's a matter of choice and option, some company program were like that 2 collect money on form for registratn. dont miscoat me, their is scammers around, but in nigeria as at 2day, most company always ask for money. even government agency like police, custom,icpc, efcc e.t.c. they all collect money for reg. so if u need job, just be wise. and most of u dat just published failse sms, it is illegal 2 just blackmail any organization. take care................

get a little busy online and make some cool money for yourself. Its free and easy to join and access. Just log onto http://naturalpay.com/?ref=marok

A newly established multinational company in lagos, warri, akure, ibadan, abuja, etc needs the expertise of young Nigerian graduates to fill the various positions available in the firm:
    1,MARKETER
    2,CUSTOMER RELATION OFFICERS
    3,HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICERS
    4,HEALTH FACITATORS.
    Requirement :- minimum of smart o'level,IT student, NCE, OND, HND, BSC, MSC an added advantage.
    Good communication skills.
    Self motivation/Reliant characteristics.
    APPLICATION :-
    simply send via sms the following:
    NAME, LOCATION, QUALIFICATION and PHONE NUMBER to the HRM 07066301873. Good luck. Or forward ur email to [email protected]

How to make money for your love relationship by RCCG. FOREX TRADING BY REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH BROKERS

Forex trading is all about making big money. Some investors have found it quite easy to make a large amount of money as the forex market changes daily. Forex is the foreign exchange market. Forex trading takes place through a broker. YOU can trade the market yourself or let others (Investment management firms, forex trading individual, or firms) do it for YOU.

Permit me to introduce myself, I am Pastor JAMES AKABUWEZE of THE

REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD RCCG-Amazing Grace Parish Nasarawa

Qtrs., Biu Rd, Gombe and also a Forex trader/instructor. I am an information editor of the SUCCESS DIGEST MAGAZINE and also the MODERATOR

of the FOREX BOARD in WEALTH PACKAGE FORUM.

Basically I am a member of THE NAIJAPALS FORUM ; and I wish to share with you a very vital and interesting information about Forex.

Forex is a trade that gives money within a twinkle of an eye if you really know the strategy and medius operandi behind it.

I learnt about it but i wasn't an expert in trading it. I encountered many losses while trading until I decided to quit.

As I quited, I saw a testimony about a Forex investment company that has experts working for them.

They gave people the opportunity to invest with them and get their dividends promptly.

As a trained Forex trader i inquired for their mode of operation and I realized that they were working very well.

I gave them a practical trial by investing with them and to my greatest surprise, at the end of my investment plan days, I received my dividends

without much ado. I realized I could make more money by referring people through their REFERRAL BONUS PACKAGE

and as well I also realized that I can earn from Forex without even trading it by myself.

I am so happy because I can have time for my editorial and ministerial gospel work and still earn from Forex easily.

I am now a current investor of the network and also making more money from them through my chains of referral campaign networks and news publishing.

I wish to introduce you to the business and also earn my bonus package while you earn from your individual investment.

The chance is open for every individual and co-operative investors as they are there to work for us.

BELOW IS THE INVESTMENT PACKAGES:

AMOUNT.........DAYS......DAILY INTEREST.....INVESTMENT INTEREST.......ROI
    50,000.............10..............3,500.......... ...........35,000.....................85,000
    100,000...........10..............7,000........... ..........70,000.....................170,000
    200,000...........10..............14,000.......... .........140,000....................340,000
    300,000...........11..............21,000.......... .........231,000....................531,000
    400,000...........12..............28,000.......... .........336,000....................736,000
    500,000...........15..............35,000.......... .........525,000....................1,025,000

METHOD OF OPERATION.............

If you invest N50,000 naira with the company
    the company uses it to trade on forex and makes 10% interest daily of

your initial investment for 10 working days which will total up to 100%

interest at the end of the 10 working days investment interest plan.

After that, the company pays you 70% interest and takes 30% as their share of the investment.

it's simple and easy invest N50,000 for 10 working days.

forex pays....................................... 10% daily of your initial investment

10% multiplied by 10 days =................. 100%

you take..........................................70% of N50,000 = N35,000

the company takes..............................30% of N50,000 = N15,000

total =............................................100% of N50,000 = N50,000

N85,000 will be your ROI for investing N50,000 with the company for just 10 working days.

In all you will get your N50,000 initial investment and N35,000 interest = N85,000 in 10 days .

The same procedure is applicable when you invest N500,000, N400,000,

N300,000, N200,000 and N100,000

Company Name:...............DENNIS WILL INVESTMENT NETWORK
    Email Address:[email protected]
    Helpline:........................+234- 809 351 8511

If you are interested to know more about the network,you can personally contact me via

Pastor James Akabuweze,
    THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD,
    RCCG-Amazing Grace Parish Nasarawa Qtrs., Biu Rd, Gombe
    Email: [email protected]
    GSM: 08153112963

Remain Blessed
    JESUS CHRIST IS LORD

We are pleased to inform you that after careful
    consideration, you have been shortlisted by Starline Consults an Agency that
    wants to Recruit For Agip Nigeria Limited For the Advertised Positions.
    The recruitment Process will be in 3 (Three Stages)
    1. Compulsory 2 Days(Saturday & Sunday)
    Training with Manuals (Portharcourt/ Lagos/ Abuja )
    2. On-Line Test which will be communicated .
    3. Oral Interview
    In view of
    this your are to Remit the sum of #10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira Only) on or
    before Friday 7TH June 2013. This fee will cover cost of Venues,
    Manuals, On-Line Test Format.
    BANK : DIAMOND BANK NIGERIA
    ACCOUNT NAME : IME FRIDAY UMOH
    ACCOUNT NUMBER : 0032481078
    After payment
    please indicate on your Bank Teller once again the position applied for, that
    is either of Site Engineer, Graduate
    Engineer , Safety Officer, or Rig Worker and also City of Choice that is Portharcourt, Lagos , or Abuja , and send
    Scanned Bank Teller to Our E-mail Address, [email protected] on or
    before 5pm Friday 7TH June 2013.
    Regards,
    DR. IME FRIDAY UMOH
    CHIEF CONSULTANT
    STARLINE CONSULT NIGERIA LIMITED

House, pls i received this message in my inbox and i called the number below, he told me to purchase a recruitment form N10, 500. Is it real?

Chevron Nigeria Limited,

2/3 Hon. Justice Mohammed Bello Street,
    Asokoro,
    Abuja.

Dear Applicant,
    Your resume and request application has been observed, processed and you have been stated for listing and recruitment. Contact Mr. Adeyinka Williams, Public Relation Officer on 09033361873 for the purchase of recruitment form, information and interview details. Be duely notified that job vacancy is only stated in Abuja and
    applicants from other states will be asked to relocate to present for job opportunity.
    Any form of indiscipline is not tolerated in this recruitment process. Also management will not be held responsible for disapproval of application due to inability to
    relocate or change residence to Abuja. An agreement will be signed in your recruitment form when purchased for licensed authority.

Signed: Management

Flee from this hungry scammer "fmonigent" He uses another persons bank a/c (his partner in crime) whose name is Festus Obi GTBank a/c no: 0123902581. When i put pressure on Festus he confessed to me that "fmonigent" needed money & was begging him to use his a/c. "fmonigent" once lied that he is a banker but he doesnt even know anything abt internet banking. The phone no he posted on this forum doesnt go. His real no is 08050980403. His crime partner> 08057934588.

When i told him that i wl expose him on ds forum he even lied that the owner of ds forum is his friend. Pathological liar!

Beware Marsender is a SCAMMERHouse please ignore any post from Marsender despite how good it may sound. He is a confirmed scammer. Do any business with him and your money is gone. His days are numbered already. The company registration number he posted is fake. Pls house be careful

dayy_edit1.jpg

cheap data for your internet browsing

+ Reply
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819