I just recieved a mail,did any body recieve one.I applied for a postion myself,but they say i should pay some amount,i need advise. This the mail below:

Dear Applicant

Subsequent to your application to Chart will technologies for Management Trainee Program,

the aptitude test is on 22 April 2009, Time 11.00am is computer base test. website will be given to you through your mail.All the instruction will be given to you

click the website it will demand pin number enter the pin and click ok the test page will be open.After your test you will see place write submit click and submit.

What you have to do is to buy the pin number for the test without the pin you can not write the test.

The pin number is N950 get yours at our Office.

No 20 Augustine str ikeja Lagos State.

or pay in into the following account

Name Don Shadrach

account no 0552001066705

bank spring bank plc

Send your pay in slip to our mail to enable us send your pin no and website to your mail.

Dear Applicant

Subsequent to your application to Chart will technologies for Management Trainee Program,

the aptitude test is on 22 April 2009, Time 11.00am is computer base test. website will be given to you through your mail.All the instruction will be given to you

click the website it will demand pin number enter the pin and click ok the test page will be open.After your test you will see place write submit click and submit.

What you have to do is to buy the pin number for the test without the pin you can not write the test.

The pin number is N950 get yours at our Office.

No 20 Augustine str ikeja Lagos State.

or pay in into the following account

Name Don Shadrach

account no 0552001066705

bank spring bank plc

Send your pay in slip to our mail to enable us send your pin no and website to your mail.

For more information call pastor Justin Okeke 08096692177