+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: BEWARE OF JEFFERY OROGUN

BEWARE OF JEFFERY OROGUN

Beware of this guy, he is nothiing but i scammer, his nailahotjobs name is NOLIMIT, he posted message like this

Do you wish to earn $100 or more in a day ? make money as you receive & make calls, text messages and e-mail. it is very easy and simple all you have to do is register your (bank account details, your phone number & e-mail address) with the mobile company. When once this is done, any calls, text messages and e-mail you receive or send, the company will be paying you $100 dollar per call, text or e-mail you receive or send into your own bank account instantly, it is a new mobile company promoting their network world wide, in a week i make up to $1000 dollars in just only receiving e-mails, i hug you to take adventage of this opportunity while it last. just call me or email: [email protected] -

i have the new mtn, glo & zain cheat, if you need any help with mtn, glo & zain free browsing code, glo, mtn & zain free calls, sms, dstv/hitv cheat, mtn admin login for generating recharge cards, mtn freedom on pc, just call me .

He is not the only one doing the bussiness, please be careful if you want to respond to anybody trying to sell information package to you through online forums

Thanks

Re: BEWARE OF JEFFERY OROGUN

Why does Naijahotjobs allow scammers using this website to post scamming jobs? Dont they know that individuals will be interesting in it because people sometimes believes in them?

Thanks for the info
    It is better to fail trying to do something<br />than to succeed doing nothing

may God bvless u 4 d wonderful information.

I have never believed in all these quick and unrealistic money making schemes. They are all fraudulent. Trust Nigerians, if it was real, they wl never advertise it. They wl keep d secret to themselves.

I BELIEVE I HAVE POSTED A SCAM ALERT ON THESE GUYS POSING AS MTN MEDIATOR FOR RECHARGE CARD GENERATION/LOGIN SOMETIMES LAST MONTH. ONE OF THEM EVEN DESIGN A WEBSITE MIMICKING MTN WEBSITE, PLS AND PLS B4 TAKING STEPS IN PAYING ANYBODY FOR ANYTHING LOOK AT THE POST CARE AND ASCERTAIN ITS GENUINENESS FIRST.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Thks guys.

hi exotic gurl, which one do u use now? abeg gist me. here's my e-mail [email protected]
    hey, trying to be like DANGOTE

+ Reply