+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Beware of instant15k.biz and kindman francis is a scammmer beware beware beware

Beware of instant15k.biz and kindman francis is a scammmer beware beware beware

BEWARE OF INSTANT15K.BIZ AND KINDMAN FRANCIS IS A SCAMMMER BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE

LET ME TELL US A STORY HERE.

WHEN SOMEONE IS ANNOUNCED TO BE A A SCAMMED ALWAYS ASK WHAT DID HE OR SHE DO?

I BOUGHT $180 LIBERTY RESERVE DOLLARS FROM HIM SOME MONTHS AGO CAUSE THEN I DID NOT KNOW ANTHING ABOUT HOW ONE COULD MAKE MONEY TO LIBRESEVE
    HE TOOK MY 27,000K UPTILL NOW HE HASENT PAID MY LIBERTY RESERVE.
    PLEASE BEWARE

THIS IS MY REASON OF CALLING HIM A SCAMMER.
    HERE ARE IS DETAILS.

Name: IHEZIE KINDMAN FRANCIS

A/c No

Or

Francis Kindman

Re: Beware of instant15k.biz and kindman francis is a scammmer beware beware beware

I BOUGHT $180 LIBERTY RESERVE DOLLARS FROM HIM SOME MONTHS AGO CAUSE THEN I DID NOT KNOW ANTHING ABOUT HOW ONE COULD MAKE MONEY TO LIBRESEVE
    PLEASE BEWARE

HERE ARE IS DETAILS.

A/c No

Or

Francis Kindman

AND THIS IS HIS PHONE NUMBER:

phone number to +2348139740611[email protected] OR [email protected]

WHEN YOU DO ANY BUSINESS WITH HIM WHAT EVER HAPENS TAKE IT BY FAITH.
    I HAVE TOLD YOU THE REASON WHY I SAID HE IS A SCAMMER.

CURRENTLY HIS CASE IS WITH EFFCC, ICPC,

YOU WILL SOON HEAR FRO ME WHEN AM DONE WITH HIM.

BUT YOU NEED TO BE WARE THAT KINDMAN FRANCIS IS A SCAMMER

WITH THIS TRUE FACTS AND MY EVIDENCE I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO PROVE HIM TO BE A SCAMMER ONLINE.

BYE.

Re: Beware of instant15k.biz and kindman francis is a scammmer beware beware beware

Helo Good day all.

Am Kindman Francis webmaster.

We do not sell libertyreserve. The person that posted this topic His name Is Micah Asuquo Udoh, Who have made known through our website that he is a scammer. Using the contents of our website.
    Pls do not fall into the traps of Micah Asuquo and his websites www.amagoog..com and www.teachwe..com

HE IS A SCAMMER, I REAPEAT HE IS A SCAMMER HE COPIED HIS WEBSITE CONTENT FROM WWW. INSTANT15K. BIZ

Please beware of this account details. Donot pay your hard earned cash into this account .

PAY TO
    bank name: gtbank
    account name:micah asuquo udoh
    account number:0107161627. After Payment Text Ur teller number & Email address to +2348067042464. And your package will be delivered once your payment is confirmed

Regards
    Kindman Francis.

Helo Good day all.

Am Kindman Francis webmaster.

We do not sell libertyreserve. The person that posted this topic His name Is Micah Asuquo Udoh, Who we have made known through our website that he is a scammer. Using the contents of our website. to scam people online
    Pls do not fall into the traps of Micah Asuquo and his websites www.amagoog. .com and www.teachwe. .com

HE IS A SCAMMER, I REAPEAT HE IS A SCAMMER HE COPIED HIS WEBSITE CONTENT FROM WWW. INSTANT15K. BIZ

Please beware of this account details. Donot pay your hard earned cash into this account .

PAY TO
    bank name: gtbank
    account name:micah asuquo udoh
    account number:0107161627. After Payment Text Ur teller number & Email address to +2348067042464. And your package will be delivered once your payment is confirmed

Regards
    Kindman Francis.

PLEASE BEWARE

HERE ARE IS DETAILS. so dont pay your hard earned money into his account details below.
    if you have not or ever been duped you will what this really means

A/c No

Or

Francis Kindman

AND THIS IS HIS PHONE NUMBER:

phone number to [email protected] OR [email protected]

WHEN YOU DO ANY BUSINESS WITH HIM WHAT EVER HAPENS TAKE IT BY FAITH.
    I HAVE TOLD YOU THE REASON WHY I SAID HE IS A SCAMMER.

CURRENTLY HIS CASE IS WITH EFFCC, ICPC,

YOU WILL SOON HEAR FRO ME WHEN AM DONE WITH HIM.

BUT YOU NEED TO BE WARE THAT KINDMAN FRANCIS IS A SCAMMER

WITH THIS TRUE FACTS AND MY EVIDENCE I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO PROVE HIM TO BE A SCAMMER ONLINE.

BYE.

its tru, i only waited for this oppurtunity to say this and as the case is now, i am handing over his case to the efcc,and i promise him that in less than 2 month he ll be caught,so for him to make me change my mind he should make refund the amount he collected from micah within 1 week from now,no stories pls. the amount is N27200 and was paid for the services of buying some libertyreserve dollar from................................no complain or excuss pls ,jst expecting refund ..........YOUR TIME STARTS NOW

+ Reply