Dear job seeker/hunter,
pls read the invitation below n beware of any invitatiion 4rm SATCOm or any company inviting u for interview to come along with a laptop,a room to be book for u.
My fiancee travelled 4rm uyo to ilorin to honor the invitation only to find out they are 419 ready to use people 4 rituals. if not for God and friends who accompanied her to the venue n hotel they booked for her mayb we will crying by now- cos they wud have beat,raped her n collect a new laptop she went with.No inverview was connected at the venue says the security. Pls be careful as u search 4 jobs. i wish all in the struggle

INVITATION FOR APTITUDE TEST We refer to your recent application to our publicly advertised vacancies we= are pleased to invite you for an aptitude test scheduled as follows: DATE:7TH JAN,2010 TIME: 10:00AM VENUE: STELLA OBASANJO MULTI PURPOSE HALL,ILORIN KWARA STATE. Please ensure to bring along with you this invitation letter, writing Materials, Laptop, a recent passport photograph, and any means of Identification (e.g. driver's license, school I.D card or local gov't identification letter etc). At the back of Your passport photograph, please write Out your full name with surname underlined. You should endeavor to report on the 6TH-01-2010,for accreditation, and as well send your letter of acceptance to notify SATCOM GROUP(NIGERIA) of your Willingness to attend the interview/aptitude text. as accommodations have been reserved for all candidates, and likewise take note that after the interview your posting for training takes effect from 25THth JAN 2010 in any state of our choice in the federation. COSMOS OSUNDU(DR) 08037674748
COUNTRY REPRESENTATIVE
(SATCOM GROUP NIGERIA)